𝖓𝖆.𝖏𝖒

Na Jaemin.

even just a mention of his name would send butterflies to your stomach, a swarm of daydreams that filled your mind.

you had a crush on him ever since you both were little.

you have been close to him since you both were in preschool. you both had each other's back, you both seen each other during your breaking points.

but now, everything was different.

he has a girlfriend. he started to pay more attention to her more than he paid attention to you. you remembered the moment he told you, that he had a girlfriend, that he loves someone else.

it was the day you were going to confess but, it wasn't meant to be...

you inhaled deeply. you thought your friendship of 12 years, was it not strong enough?

_________

you walked in the hallway. your binders and books pressed against your chest as you clutched onto them. you were startled by a sudden push from the most unexpected person that walked paths with you.

jaemin?

it can't be...

the jaemin you know would never do anything like that. but it became more clear that he changed.

you turned back only to see him with his girlfriend, naeun and his group of friends. you sighed as he hooked his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him. he was happier, without you.

at least he was happy, right?

you really needed to move on.

___

you were laying down on your soft bed when you were surprised by an unexpected phone call from jaemin

you immediately answer it.

"hey jaemin-ssi! it's been a while-" you were cut off by him.

"can we meet? i want to talk."

he demanded and your lips were turned upside down into a frown.

"oh,,,well sure. what do you-" you were cut off once again.

"meet me at the park."

he hung up immediately and you frown, not taking in his new side well.

___

you walked to the park you and jaemin used to go to a-lot.

a smile was brought on your lips as old memories replayed in your head.

your nostalgia was cut off by jaemin calling your name. you sprint to him.

"so what did you want to talk about?" you question.

"let's end this friendship." he blunts while tears swelled up in your eyes.

"i want to focus more on my relationship. you,,,just distract me."
he sighed.