1. Staring Problem

[No Stranger Things Events Accured]
[Normal AU]

Steve knew he would have some problems his senior but he didn't think it would be a junior.

a junior boy

a junior boy who he had bullied since he met him

Jonathan Byers

Fuck. Steve stared at the boy next to him. His hair barely covered his eyes that were now closed. His face was calm till it scrunched up cutely. His face was soft but he had a strong nose and nice jawline. Steve's eyes would sometimes linger on his pale neck. Why, Steve didn't know or he wouldn't admit.

"Can you stop." Steve looks up to be met with pretty brown eyes. Steve's face felt hot. Jonathan stared at him. His voice was calm but his face seemed a bit annoyed.

"What?" Steve said dumbly before mentally smacking himself in face. Jonathan's face didn't show any emotion other then discomfort.

"You have a staring problem. I'm really tired so please leave me alone." Jonathan look sad and Steve then noticed the bags under his eyes.

"Sorry you can sleep. I'll wake you when class is over." Steve says and wonders why he jumped at helping him. Jonathan just nodded and closed his eyes. Steve didn't know how long the rest of class was but the bell rang and snapped him out of his trance of staring. "Jonathan wake up." Steve shook the boy and he jolted up.

"Oh. Thanks." Jonathan stood up and rushed out of the class room.

———————————————————————————

Steve looks at Jonathan. Today he's wearing a sweater and Steve notices he like Jonathan I'm sweater. Steve stares as the boy across the hallway slips into the door labeled 'red room'.

"Steve!" Carol's voice brings Steve back to Earth and he turns to his 'friends'. "Are you listening?" Steve turns back to the door.

"I have to check something you guys go without me." He walks off without waiting for them to speak. He opens the door and walks in. Before his eyes adjust to the light the door behind him closes and a smaller boy is in front of him.

"I'm doing something." Steve looks him in the eyes and he seems more wake. He has more emotion. It was nice. Even if he was annoyed.

"Sorry I just-" Steve started at Jonathan walked back to his photos.

"Wanted to make fun of me. Sure go head." Jonathan said snapping at Steve. Steve frowned.

"No I-" Jonathan didn't turn around but he clenched his fists against the sink.

"Just leave me around and go back to your thick skulled friends." Jonathan glares at Steve but turned back. Steve almost laughs at this.

"I just want to say I'm sorry." Steve says before taking a deep breathe in. "You don't have befriend me but I'm sorry and I want talk sometime." Steve leaves before Jonathan can answer, too scared to hear what he has to say. Steve thought to himself. Why does he care what Jonathan says or thinks? Steve pushes a thought out of his head and walks away.
———————————————————————————
Fuck. That's all that Steve could think. There was Billy standing next to Jonathan fucking Byers. He couldn't rip his eyes away. Jonathan looked so nice, so...Steve looked back into his drink. He couldn't watch till he heard Billy's voice. "You look so damn hot." And Steve looked up and stared into Jonathan's skull. Jonathan mouthed something and seemed to walk away when Billy grabbed his arm. Steve didn't even know he was walking till he had pulled Jonathan from Billy.

"What the hell Steve?" Jonathan glared at Steve when he dragged him to a quiet room.

"Well Billy was harassing you!" Steve said wondering why Jonathan was being hit so perfectly with the moon beams. Jonathan stayed quiet before looking more shy and asking.

"Why do you care?" Jonathan seemed to be scared of the answer. Steve looked away.

"I don't know I just saw it...and you looked..." Steve couldn't say anything. "I was just watching you." He blurted out. Jonathan smiles softly. Steve suddenly thought smiling should be illegal.

"You have a staring problem Steve Harrison." Jonathan laughed and Steve stepped forward. Steve set his hand on Jonathan's hip and his face before their lips crashed together. Steve pressed Jonathan into the nearest wall. Their hands roamed each other. Steve pulled away and made eye contact with Jonathan and Steve had never seen anything hotter. Jonathan's was panting slightly and his lips were bright pink. Jonathan kissed Steve this time but Steve still lead it. Jonathan tangled his fingers in Steve's hair and Steve held Jonathan's hips. Steve rolled his hip against Jonathan's. Jonathan pulled away to moan loudly. Steve stopped as Jonathan put his head on the wall. Steve's whole body ached for Jonathan. The way his body was so sensitive. Steve smiles and attached his lips to Jonathan's neck. Jonathan gasped and panted softly as Steve kissed all over his neck before Jonathan moaned. Steve attacked that spot with nips and kisses. Jonathan bucked his hips cutely.

"Aw does Jon like his neck to be kissed or....is this the first time?" Steve asks the idea dawning upon him. Jonathan blushed and looked away. Steve grabbed Jonathan's thigh. Jonathan moaned loudly. "So you are a virgin. Cute." Steve attacked Jonathan's neck again leaving marks everywhere.

"Oh my god Jess!" Steve jumped in front of Jonathan as the drunk couple fell onto the bed. Steve lead Jonathan outside and they laughed when they were outside.

"Well lets continue this later." Steve grabbed Jonathan and kissed him one more time before heading to his car.
———————————————————————————
Steve stared at Jonathan as he was wearing a turtleneck and holding it up almost all day. Steve felt proud, annoyed he was hiding them. Steve pulled Jonathan into the boy's bathroom and pulled down his turtleneck. He attacked the smaller boy's neck and rolled his hips. Jonathan moaned but covered his moan. Steve pulled away and kissed Jonathan softly before staring at the Byers boy. "Wanna be my boyfriend?" Steve asks.

"Of course."