Chapter 1

Although Brendon Urie may be an American singer, songwriter, musician, and multi-instrumental. He's the lead singer in the band Panic! At The Disco. He may be all of those things but if you've known him your whole life like I have then you'd understand that he's a sweet, silly, crazy person. He's my brothers best friend so... I see him a lot. I see everyone all day long, and I'm not one to complain because well I've liked Brendon for a few years now; but he will never notice me in that kind of way I'm just his best friends little sister. Let me introduce myself before we get off topic about Beebo. My name is Trinity Harris, I'm 17 years old. I'm a senior at Palo Verde Highschool in St. George, Utah. During luch were allowed to leave, so my favorite place to go to is the Tropical Smoothie Cafe. I have one brother he's the guitarist in Panic! At The Disco. Yes, to all of you guys wanting to know yes it is Kenneth Harris. My brother is kind of the crazy, weird and funny too but I love him. So enough about the whole background of everyone lets jump into the story.

As I was walking to the cafe during lunch I started thinking about how my life would have been different if my brother wasn't in a band. Would it be easier? Is that something I really want? Nah, I love my brother. I open the squeaky door of the place and the doorbell goes off as I do. I walk to the counter and look at the menu and wait for the cashier to assist me. The cashier turns around and I'm so shocked to see Brendon behind the counter. "Well hello Trinity, what can I get you?" "Um, Brendon what are you doing behind the counter and working here?" He smirks and laughs "I'm filling in for Bobby he called saying he's sick and since I used to work here he asked me to cover for him." Okay that makes so much sense. "Well I will have a strawberry kiwi smoothie." "$5.50 is your total but I will pay for it and don't you dare say no." I roll my eyes at him as he goes to make it for me.

The smell of the cafe is fruity and smells like heaven. As I sit day dreaming about why Brendon had bought my drink for me, my brother sits in front of me. "Hey loser sister" "Hey maniac brother." Yes Kenneth and I have a weird and crazy brother, sister relationship. "So you here for lunch?" "Yes Kenneth I am." He looks at his best friend and motions him over to us. "Well do you wanna ditch the rest of the day with us and go to the mall?" I nod eagerly because he never asks me to go with him and Brendon anywhere. Brendon comes over and brings me my drink and as he sets it down he winks at me. I look away and take a sip of my drink and not let Brendon see the effect he has on me. "What time do you get off Beebo?" Kenneth asks Brendon. "Well Nala is supposed to come in anytime and take her shift then I'm off." I get on my phone and go through instagram and notice a new picture posted by Brendon. "Brendon what the hell? Why would you take a picture of me?" I yell at him. All he does is laugh at me. I get up and go outside by Kenneths car waiting to leave. 

Brendon: Hey don't be mad at me, I thought it was cute and funny so I had to.

Of course he texted me. I get that he didn't mean anything by the picture but I was drinking my smoothie.

Trinity: I'm not mad beebo. hurry up I wanna goooo to the mall!!!

I look inside and notice him smile and look at me and they get up and I see my brother talking to him and come my way. I go to the passenger seat and yell shot gun. Sorry Brendon but it's my seat now lol. Everyone gets in and we head to the mall to which I am all happy for. I turn on the radio and of course High Hopes comes on and Brendon starts singing. I smile and look at my brother who is dancing in the drivers seat. We finally get to the mall and as soon as Kenneth puts the car in park I get out of the car. Kenneth and Brendon come to my side and we head into the mall. "I'm sooo happy!" Brendon chuckles at my comment. As we head inside I see Victorias Secret and I practically run into the store and start picking up my sizes in panties. I head over to the bras and pick up some matching ones when I look back to see where Brendon and Kenneth went I don't see my brother but I see Bren. "Brendon where's my brother?" "He didn't want to be in this kind of shop with his little sister." Oh, makes sense, I nod and grab some more bras.

As I go to grab another I feel someone lean in "you'd look so sexy in one of those outfits" then he nibbles my neck. I walk away and grab a bag and go to check out. I am completely and utterly shocked. I pay for my things and head into Spencers where I know my brother might be. I look at the band shirts and see Brendon go to the back of the store. What is he doing? Trying to not pay attention I get attacked and look behind me to see Nicole. "Nicole!" I hug her almost immediatly. "Hey Trin are you here with Bren and Kenneth?" I nod and grab a Nirvana, Black Veil Brides, Panic and Queen shirt along with two pairs of skinny jeans and go up to pay but before I can Bren throws his stuff up there and hands the guy his card. "Brendon what are you doing? I can pay for myself." "Yeah I know but I wanted to. Got to help my best friends little sister out right?" I sigh and leave the store with my bags and head to the car.

We get in the car and head home. Yes I said home. I live with Brendon and Kenneth. Shocking right? Once we get home I grab my bags and head upstairs and set stuff down. I take my clothes off and slip into a band shirt and head to bed.

I hope you all enjoy the first chapter. I know Kenneth isn't in the band anymore but I started this book when he was and I wanted to make it where he is.