Chapter 25 🐉

Y'all these back to back updates tho ☺️‼️ this is a boring chapter really but i wanted to update again. I hope y'all really enjoying this story. 😩 The drama will continue soon...

Dave 🐉 -
I groaned at the sound of my alarm going off. I had to get up so i can go to my crib and pack me and Kairi's bags and then go grab her from my moms house.

I slipped from under Karin and hurried to get dressed. Once i was finished i woke her up.

"Mamas get up so you can get ready"

She groaned before letting her beautiful eyes flutter open.
She looked at me smiling "morning"

I kissed her lips "morning baby."

She slipped from underneath the covers. She moved around the room and i watched her.
Karin is the only girl that crosses my mind 1,000 times a day.

I really don't want to mess shit up with her this time. I'm ready to really be the man that she deserve.

I told her I'll be back later before walking out the front door.
I hopped into my all white Range Rover before pulling out the driveway and to my house.

—————————

"Ma i promise we will call you every day.. nah we gotta go." I said to my mom as i carries a sleeping Kairi to the front door.

"David please be safe. You kairi and Karin." She pleaded
"Always mama. Them my babies i would never let nun happen."

She nodded pulling me into a hug once i had Ki in her seat.

"I love you boy." She said kissing my cheek.

"I love you to ma." I said as she walked into the house. I got into the car and headed to tae's house to pick her up so we can get something to eat before going to the airport.

"Daddy we going to see mommy?" She asked

"Mhm Yep were going to mommy's house for a few weeks is that okay?"

She nodded before jumping around in her seat. She really grew attached to Karin.. come to find out them two and my mama never stopped talking after we stopped talking the first time.

The whole time she was in Florida they was talking and i had no fucking clue.
I pulled into the driveway to see tae and Ari hugging her.

I got out leaving my door open and grabbing her bag.

"Babygirl Ki in the car." I told her.

She smiled going to the car and opening her door taking her out.

She walked over to Ari and Tae and the cooed over her.

"Dang Dave, she really is your twin."
I smiled. Ki is really my twin.

"I wonder if the new baby will have his whole face too." Tae asked

Me and Karin nodded at the same time "She probably will."

"SHEEEEEEEE? How you so sure it's a girl. She could be carrying my nephew."

Dave chuckled "I only make girls."

Everyone laughed "We will see in a few months." Karin said before saying her goodbyes and put Ki back in her seat .

I said my goodbyes and we pulled off to get something to eat and went straight to the airport...

We check our bags and headed to wait for the plane.

———————————

"Come on Baby, daddies gonna get our bags." Karin said as we got out the UBER