kitten. hb

Requested?:
[Nope.]

Song?:
sin city-chrishan

Plot: Y/n and henry haven't seen each other in weeks, so for a greeting they both have some.. fun

Paring:
Henry Bowers x fem!reader

TW:
NSFW, smut

WC: {616}

henry walker into the hotel, meeting eyes with Y/n, man was she a sight for sore eyes.

he ran over to her, trapping her lips in a kiss. he then pulled her into the elevator and pressed the 3rd floor button.

henry impatiently tapped his foot as the doors finally opened.

he quickly unlocked the door and pulled Y/n inside, a gasp emitting from her mouth.

henry slammed Y/n against the hotel wall, a small whimper coming from her lips.

"want me baby? want my huge cock in your sweet little pussy?" he teased while sucking harshly on her collar bones.

"y-yes please. ruin me, please hen" she stuttered out.

"show me you want it, kitten." henry pushed
Y/n onto her knees and placed her hands on his belt then motioned for her to undo it.

Y/n slowly pulled the belt from his jeans and slid his jeans and boxers down.

henry winded his hand into her hair as she ran her tongue around his tip, a quiet groan erupting from his throat.

he pushed his cock into her mouth and lightly thrusted into her mouth. his thrust became more frequent and he started fucking her face relentlessly.

she moaned around his cock and gripped his hips.

he twitched then he pulled her mouth off his cock and pressed his lips against hers.

"on the bed, my little slut." he growled.

she obediently sat on the bed, chewing her lip and looking at henry innocently.

he crawled onto the bed and pressed her into the mattress, grinning down at the fear in her eyes.

his eyes flicked to his bag and he went over and pulled a rope from it. he walked back to the bed and motioned for her to put her hands up.

he tied her wrists together tightly and tied them to the bed frame.

small whimpers coming from her lips as he did so. he slid down her body slowly, kissing all the way down to her panty line. he slid down her skirt and panties, throwing them across the room, then off went her shirt and bra.

his lips traveled around her inner thighs as she pulled on the rope and bucked her hips up.

"p-please henry." his head shot up.

"what's my name, princess?"

"..daddy? please." she whispered.

henry grinned and slipped two finger into her, she cried out from the sensitivity and tugged at the rope again.

"say my name baby." he whispered, he then lowered his head and swiped his tongue over her clit, a loud moan coming from her.

"f-fuck daddy. please fuck me."

he pulled his fingers and tongue from her and untied her wrists then flipping her over.

he held her wrists behind her back and leaned to her ear.

"ready princess?" all she could do was nod frantically as she couldn't form a sentence due to his flustered she was.

he pressed a kiss to her shoulder and slid into her, a groan coming from both their mouths.

henry starts with slow and steady thrusts, turning into hard and fast thrusts, hitting her sweet spot with every thrust he felt her tighten around his cock.

"d-daddy i'm close." she whimpered.

"not yet, kitten. wait for me." he replied.

he started thrusting into her with no mercy, moans and mewls coming from underneath him.

"now babygirl." he whispered. after a few more thrusts they both released. he flopped down beside her, both breathing heavily.

henry pulled Y/n to his chest and pulled her into a harsh kiss, gripping her jaw firmly.

"mine. all fucking mine." he growled.

"only yours daddy." she grinned.

"that's fuckin right."

a/n: what can i say except you're welcome