20

Donghyuck woke up to the golden sunshine, with his face buried in Marks chest, their little token of love on Daddy's chest. This was what he had yearned for years and finally he got what he wanted.

"Good Morning." Mark whispered slowly fluttering his eyes open.

"Dont make me horny." Donghyuck whined like a baby as he played with his baby girls tiny feet.

"I make you so weak? Hmm?" Mark whispered more huskily this time making the younger blush and wriggle in embaressment.

"Babyyyyy..." The red head whined running off to throw up his daily dose. Being pregnant tired him out but he loved carrying baby lions. If you got what he meant.

"Here wake this baby Pudu up. I'll see what I can do for breakfast." Mark sat up placing his daughter on bed and walked out yawning.

"Wakey wakey wittle sunshine." Donghyuck started butting his nose into his daughters face until she giggled and woke up.

For the first time he washed her up, wiped her dry, dressed her for kindergarten and carried the child down to breakfast. Placing her on a chair Donghyuck hugged Mark from behind.

"She's so sleepy." Donghyuck mumbled breathing in the manly scent of his man.

"Like mother like daughter." Mark chuckled.

Donghyuck enjoyed the breakfast, noisey and loving just like how he had back at the dorms. But the difference was Mark was his boyfriend and Sarang was his own daughter.

"Mommy!! You come too? Drop love to school?" Sarang hugged Marks neck as they set off to drop their baby at her school.

"Bye Monkey!!" Mark kissed the mini Haechan.

"Bye Mommy Daddy!!" Sarang kissed her parents and bounced off happily.

Donghyuck fell more in love with Mark when the older took the day off to spend time with him. Oh how much he loved how flawless his Mark Jung could possibly be.

"Dont lift that! It's heavy!" Mark would often scream at the red head.

"Why?" Donghyuck baby voiced and pouted.

"You are pregnant Dove." Mark lifted the beautiful boy up onto the kitchen counter. The pink sweats and hoodie making him look fluffy and squishy.

"We should go for my first sonogram Daddy." Donghyuck made Marks arms sneak under his hoodie so he could feel the growing baby bump.

"Sarang has to come along. She'll be so excited." Mark smiled.

"Lets give her a christmas present. She was born on Christmas after all." Donghyuck cupped the olders face ready to smooch the life outta the black head.

"She'll be the happiest." Said Mark letting his lover kiss his cheek softly. "Thank you for coming back." He mumbled.

"Lets have three children, A dog and a house in the country?" Donghyuck smiled softly, wanting nothing but Mark, their babies only his very own family.

"Only three?" Mark whispered as he winked at his boyfriend. Donghyuck blushed bashfully.

"Stop husking your voice! I'm getting horny!!" The red head cutely whined.

"Your clothes are disturbing." The older pulled the brunette down, attempting to snatch his clothes away playfully.

"Markk!!" Donghyuck ran away but was followed by the man he loved.

"Take that off!" Mark chuckled grabbing Donghyucks clothes.

"I'm pregnant!!!" Donghyuck screamed.

"Exercise is good for the baby!" Mark screamed back as he followed his sunshine into the back garden.

"Meanie!!" Donghyuck pouted, when Marks arms circled around his waist as they stumbled on the luxurious grass.

"I missed this. I miss you. I miss us." The black head sat next to the beautiful boys thighs. His fingers dancing on the pregnant stomach.Donghyuck pulled Mark down by the back of his neck as he crashed their lips together.

"I'll never leave you ever again. I missed you so much that I started imagining you everywhere." Donghyuck softly kissed Marks neck.

The afternoon went by Donghyuck peppering his man with loving kisses, soft touches and warmth. They went together to pick their daughter up from school and went out for lunch. Sarang was beyong delighted to eat out with Mommy.

"Dont bounce on Mommy so much! Its dangerous." Mark warned the child afraid for the baby inside Donghyuck.

"Hush she's a baby herself!" Donghyuck squeezed Sarang in a hug.

"You are carrying and its risky." Mark mumbled.

"Baby Simba I'm fine. Right Sarang?" Donghyuck giggled kissing the back of Marks arm.

"Yeth Daddy. Mommy looky so pretty." Sarang squealed kissing Donghyuck all over making her parents giggle at how cute she could be.

"Baby?" The red head hugged his future husbands arm as they parked their car at one of the resturants and Mark carried the little beatle up his arms.

"Hmm?" The older hummed smiling softly when the ex idol put his head on his shoulder.

"We should have a flower shop. And Cakes! Mommy and I bake the best cakes." Donghyuck ignored the screams his fans gave him. Well now it was a distant memory he would smile upon every now and then. It had been a been peaceful month and he was showing.

"Anything you ask for will be yours my Queen." Mark bobbed their noses and sat at a table.

"Then I want you tonight." The younger teased the older.

"I'm all yours. Haha." Mark winked at his baby boy.

"Daddy!! Daddy ottermelon drink!!" Sarang screamed as she pointed a tiny finger at the juices. "And Mommycakes!" The baby grinned proud of herself for choosing alone.

"It's Pancakes sweety." Donghyuck giggled as Mark handed out their orders.

"But Daddy say Mommy cake. We putting honey so Daddy say Mommy ish like Honey." The innocent child smiled sweetly. Donghyuck softly gasped at his lover who was trying his best to avoid eye contact. Marks ears were red with embaressment.

"Oh so Daddy loves honey on Mommy?" Donghyuck playfully lifted a limb under the table and placed it on Marks inner thigh.

"Yesh!! Daddy love Honey on Mommy! Yummy Yummy!!" Little Sarang seal clapped not understanding the depth of the things she was blabbering.

"S-Shut up S-Sarang." Mark fake coughed but Donghyuck gave that smirk the older knew too well.