01.

—    Nadia dragomir was being dragged down the hall by the littlest lightwood, who was talking her ear off about getting his rune in due time

Nadia dragomir was being dragged down the hall by the littlest lightwood, who was talking her ear off about getting his rune in due time.

"I can't wait to get it, it's gonna be on my forearm like a tattoo." Max said excitedly "Maxie, not to burst you're bubble, the only people who are gonna see you're "tattoo" are the people in the institute and they all have them, but if you like it I love it." Nadia said

"Where are we going anyways?" She continued, looking around the familiar walls of the Los Angeles institute, max shushed her, before pulling her into the training room.

"I told you before I-" her words were cut off "surprise!" The horde of people shouted at her, friends and associates and mission partners all gathered around.

Her eyes widened at the sight, before her best friend Tobey stepped up, "we know it's you're last day in idris, and we just wanted to say goodbye." He said, walking up to her slowly with his hands in his pockets.

The girls heart melted at the sweet gesture, and her face showed just as much, "they got cake, our favorite. Nachos and hot wings, sausage pizza..." max trailed off.

The normally spacious room was filled with three tables of food and sweet, a cooler sitting on each side where drinks sat, "thank you guys! You really didn't have to." Nadia thanked them.

Tobey smiled and picked the girl up, she squealed as he walked them over to the big group of people, he put her down before they engaged into a conversation with anyone who talked.

A little bit after the party started, max came over and pulled her to the side, the girl looked at him confused, "I have something for you." He said.

"You got me something?" Nadia asked him, normally it would be the other way around, "close your eyes and give me you're hand." Max said, Nadia sighed before doing as said.

Before feeling something slip onto her index finger, she wanted to peak but knowing the true max was like a Izzy 2.0 and she didn't want to deal with that.

"Okay. Now open." He said, the girl opened her eyes and looked at her finger, on her finger was an arrow ring that wrapped around her finger but never met.

" He said, the girl opened her eyes and looked at her finger, on her finger was an arrow ring that wrapped around her finger but never met