Some day

Alex and James made it back not too long after, it was silent but a comfortable silence as they walked back into the house. They were still thinking about the previous event.

James house was a mess, George was on one side while josh, will and Niall we're on the other.

George was having some sort of fit

"George are you bloody kidding me?!" James shouted, causing the Omega to Yelp, "i-i didnt mean to" his eyes got glossy as his knees began to buckle.

James sighed, "George you need to start controlling your 'mood swings' a tad bit better, you were fuming just seconds ago"

He looked at the others, "now clean up the mess- how is there fucking toilet paper in the sink" he sighed, "I'm surrounded by idiots".

Alex huffed and crossed his arms, "not you Alex" he laughed and watched George hold his tummy, "ow.."

Josh looked at him, "George?" He walked over, "you alright?" He put a hand on George's back.

"Yeah.. I think the baby is getting fussy" he chuckled then whined again, "really fussy I just want it out" he cried out.

Will was on his phone, "well it says your water still needs to break George"

George huffed, "and how does that happen?"

Will keep reading, "well there's yoga, eating hot food and.. sex" he chuckled.

George hissed, "I am not going to eat hot food, I'll try the yoga" he whined, "fuck that, Joshyyyy"

Josh went red, "uhm well I mean-"

James snapped his fingers, "my house is still messy hellooooooo". Alex watched Josh rub George's back and whisper something. George nodded and kissed Josh

Alex huffed, "I'm showering" he grabbed the bag of clothes and went towards the bathroom

James watched, "oh alright Alex" he nodded and helped the boys clean, didn't take too long though, but he has to buy new plates and a vase.

Alex was getting ready to get in the shower, along with his clothes and a pillow he had a plan, "my turn George" he mumbled and took a quick shower. He dried off his hair and got dressed, tucking the pillow in.

It wasn't a big pillow, but it definitely didn't look as real as George's.

He walked out and whined, "James.."

James quickly headed over ad stopped when he saw Alex's 'belly'.

Alex blushed, "I'm pregnant"

James stepped back, "wait wait what?" He went to touch Alex stomach but was smacked away and apologized realizing what he did was not appropriate

Alex huffed, "that wasn't the response I wanted" he walked out and Niall looked at Alex, "what the hell-" he looked at will then back at Alex, "how do you have a tummy the same size of georges already-"

Alex blushed not thinking that through, "I was hiding it in my sweaters.."

George looked at Alex and looked confused, he didn't think Alex was pregnant, he never seemed to have the same symptoms.

Niall ran over and congratulate Alex and James, "there is going to be another kid in this house!" He cheered

James was lost for words and sat down, "I'ma be a dad omigosh" he smiled but was still so confused. Alex beamed and rubbed his fake tummy, "yeah.. yeah babe" he walked over and kissed his face.

Joshs main focus was George so he didn't look up at Alex, "George you okay?". George nodded, "yeah the pain went away, maybe the baby is asleep" he shrugged and the two laughed.

Alex glared and James looked at him, "Alex you okay?".

Alex shook his head, "no I'm not" he pulled out the pillow looking away, "I lied.."

James face went pale, "you lied? Why.." he stood up, eyes started to gloss over.

Alex stopped, "James i-" but James was already gone into the room and a loud slam was heard.

Alex looked over and saw everyone looking at him, "that's fucked Alex" Niall spat.

George stood up, "you think this is a joke Alex? You think I wanted this?" George glared, "that's sick alex-"

Alex sobbed into his sleeve,"I'm sorry.."

Will walked up to him, "Alex why did you lie being pregnant? Even if we all could technically see it"

"I saw how much everyone would help George and all the love and attention he got"

"Because he's pregnant Alex, he needs to have support he can't do this on his own" Will spoke gently and hugged Alex.

"I know.. it was wrong for me to do.." Alex sniffed and kicked the pillow "I hate myself".

Will rubbed Alex's back, "don't say that alex-"

"But I do! That was gross and rude and I made james sad and and" he started to choke and Will looked at Niall, "get James".

Will hugged Alex trying to calm him but he continues to mumble horrible things until James walked out. His eyes were puffy but he didn't say anything.

James walked to Alex And Will, carefully slipping Alex into his own arms, "Alex you need to calm down, you're going to hurt yourself"

Alex cried, "alpha.." he nuzzled into his neck, hiccuping and whining.

Josh sat on the couch with George sitting on his lap shortly after, laying back into his neck.

"That wasn't good for them to be separate like that, especially when they're both upset" Niall sighed.

James sighed, "why Alex? You got my hopes up and everything.. are you having baby fever Alex?"

Alex shrugged, "I got greedy.." he whispered and played with James hair. He wasn't sure if he wanted a baby, at least not now.

George whined, feeling the pain again, "ow ow ow.." he flinched, "I want it ouuuttt" he growled and looked at Josh.

Josh cleared his throat and stood up, he grabbed George's hand and they headed to the back room. Josh shooting a glance of 'what do I do' before the door shut.

Niall snickered, "that baby will be out in no time" he teased and watched Alex and James look at each other and smile slightly, "maybe some day.."

Some day..

Sorry this took me 70 years to write, I should've done it over the summer but now school started again and I'm feeling more productive! It's a crappy chapter but it's the first time I wrote after a few months so please excuse it.

I wanted to make sure we put it back to Alex and James as I felt like i lost it for awhile with the whole Josh and George situation.

BTW the whole "sex to break their water" thing was inspired from Friends if anyone was wondering 🤡