2. A big mistake.

When it's all over- RAIGN

It's been 3 days. 

The black hood was more present and Archie had created the red circle.

Angel was more and more hanging with the serpents. They made her feel alive.

She was with them tonight walking besides Fangs. Toni was working at the whyte wyrm. They saw someone tagging Sweet Pea's parents shop. 

"Hey !" Sweet Pea shout.

Angel look closer and saw that it was Archie. She cursed under her breath.

"What the hell are you doing."

"Back off Im not here for you" He said as Sweet pea push him.

"Oh yeah then who's this message for uh"

"Oh hell" They laugh but Angel remain quiet."Dont tell me its for the black hood, you believe this guy,And they say were the troublemakers."

He tried to pass by them but they push him back and he saw her.

She cursed again.

"Angel" He said.

She sigh and Sweet pea saw it.

"Southside serpents country, You cant come here and tag our turf. So why dont you get your ass back to the northside Before someone gets hurt."Sweet pea threated.

Angel look at him in shock, she didnt want archie get hurt.

"Get out of my way, or someone will get hurt." Archie answer.

"You just made a big mistake." Sweet pea said as he held out his pocket knife. Fangs pulled Angel behind his back.

"Who made a mistake"Archie said as he pull out a gun."Who made a mistake" He yelled making Angel flinch.

"What the hell man" Sweet  pea said.

 They start running away and she turn to face him.

"What his your problem" She said as she run away with them.

Sweet pea pulled her to his trailer.

"Come on." She went inside of his trailer, it was small and messy but she suprisignly feel safe and home.

Sweet pea went inside too. "I cant believe he done that."He shouted.

She looked at him."My brother will kick me out of the house for sure." She said a tear rolling down her cheek.

"hey hey its okay everything's going to be fine." He said as he pull her in a hug.

She look at him and crashed her lips on his.

She felt so much butterflies. Their lips moved in sync as she lay down with on top.

She pull off his Serpent jacket as he pull off her vest. She put her hands in his black hair as they rolled so she was now on top.

The greatest night of her life.

--------------------------------------------------------

She woke up the next morning only in a bra and underwear. She try to stand up but a arm was around her.

She turn to see Sweet Pea sleeping face. He seems so peaceful, no more anger. Just peace. She smile softly.

"Why are you staring at me" He smile and she kissed his lips.

They stand up and put  clothes on before passing the day togheter, eating pops and doing motorcycle rides.

-------------------------------------------------