Scropia x Half Wolf!Reader

A/N: the request was "How's about maybe Scorpia with a were wolf s/o. Think of someone like Catra but instead of a cat their animal traits are a wolfs. They are like really energetically puppy like too" to clear this up a bit :)

● My baby girl Scropia is already super energized and excited so finding an s/o like her would be wonderful!!!

● Everyone loves puppies (source: Scropia) so of course she finds you adorable!

● You're not a puppy of course but she sees a sweet little thing!! A sweet little thing that can tear her head off but sweet!! 

● Is oblivious to any flirting you do 

● "Hey, Scropia, you're so pretty when you throw someone." "Aww thanks, (Y/N)! I use dry shampoo to keep my hair fresh!" "O-oh cool."

● You always are there to help her, even if Catra's there (which you can definitely see Scropia's crush)

● You get a little sad when you see how much she loves Catra. 

● Well gosh darn it if you don't try everything to be at her side! 

● You support her but one day you lose your cool. 

● Catra turned down Scropia's nice remarks again! You would love to be told that you were a great leader! 

● You call Scropia out and she gets a little uncomfortable. Your ears droop and your tail hangs low. 

● You sulk away when you see her. 

● She manages to corner you one day, however. 

● "Hey, (Y/N), thanks for the wake up call. It was sweet." "Don't worry about it."

● Asks you on a date and the rest is history!

● She finds it adorable when you growl at an enemy. 

● "That's my baby that just tore your face off!!!"

● She loves how you stay loyal at her side. You're always tough around others but so sweet around her. 

● If you howl you bet she's gonna try to howl too. 

● It's not that great but it's the effort, right?

● She loves your ears!!! She thinks it's so cute how they move when you're excited!! Plus your tail!! She's smitten. 

● Loves curling up with you at night. She feels so happy and safe in your arms.