We wil shine

"SOPHIE, did you take my laptop?" I quickly threw clothes on my bed, I loved my sister to pieces, we are very close BUT when she takes my stuff it really gets on my nerves.

"Don't be mad but yes I did I just wanted to watch 5 seconds of summers new video, I mean have you seen Luke." She rambled on and on, her obsession grew every day. She mainly been pushed toward that band because of the fact I was in The Vamps therefore making them all creepy and weird. However her friends had swayed to us mainly because Sophie could get them free tickets.

" you know The Vamps are good too! And what happened to wild heart. You know I met Luke, and I'm the one who holds the chance of you meeting him too!" I grabbed my MacBook quickly scanning my history to see what she'd been looking at.

"HAHa, you watched a interview we did!" I almost prosecuted her, she went red.

"Only to see what you were saying, and you said you missed me more than Mickey so I win." She squealed and ran off.

I loved being home especially since she was growing up so fast, I'd always been her protecter mainly because I am 6 years older. I quickly put mine by Taylor Swift on blasting it singing along, I wish I had a girl like Taylor or just a girl. I love my fans they are the best however I want someone to go on romantic walks with, someone to introduce to my family.

The rapid vibration and blast of my ringtone quickly snapped me back.

"Hey!"

"Jammmmes its brad, I'm gonna be at the train station in 20."

"Ok I will bring Sophie and her friend though because I promised I drop her of at the cinema as my mum out. But we can get nando's."

"Yay chicken."

I quickly switched my phone off before I heard his screeching of excitement burning my ears.

"Oi Soph, we are going now come on kiddo." I grabbed my keys quickly, before unlocking my baby I do love my car I try to use it when I'm back.

"James if you blast Taylor Swift one more time I will kill you!"

"She's a artist."

"Hello peeps! Hey james looking as hedgehoggy as ever." My sisters best friend had become my sister over the years, she acted like it and spent most her life at ours. Her parents were doctors so my mum would look after her and over time she just became part of our family.

"Thank you Milly, were picking up Brad so if you can try and breath normally this time."

"Brad is cute don't you agree Soph?"

"Er..... I don't know."

"Boo! What are you guys talking about?" Brad through his bag into the back shaking the girls hands.