002

You woke up and checked your social media.
"Who is this girl?"
"Why is Billie following her?"
"Are they friends?"
You sighed "It wasn't a dream then" you thought pinching the bridge of your nose.
You stood up feeling immediately dizzy due to tiredness. It was Monday 6AM, and you were about to get ready to school.
"Morning sweetheart" your mom said rubbing your shoulder walking behind you. You smiled weakly taking a sip of your coffee "Morning mom" you groggily said
(Time Skip)
School was boring as always, the only thing that changed was the fact that people were questioning you about the photos. You didn't liked the attention, in fact you didn't like the majority of people there they were just doing that shit for clout and it was obvious.
"Where the FUCK you met Billie FUCKING Eilish (y/n)??" Amelia asked shoving her books inside her locker "Ha! Remember yesterday when I invited you to grab dinner with me and my family and you said "Oh I'm busy"?" you mocked her voice and closed your locker "That's what you missed, bitch" you smiled at her poking your tongue out "Ughhh shut up! I was studying for Mr. Brown freaking test!" she rolled her eyes dramatically walking beside you towards the Laboratory "Yeah, you were "studying" and I got to meet Billie" you laughed. Amelia wrapped her skinny arm around your shoulder "Now tell me all about it! Was she nice? Cause I will fight her if she was rude to yo-" You interrupted her by shushing Amelia with your finger "She was amazing" you smiled sweetly "Like...Ugh she was so...so..." you struggled for words and threw your head back "Charming? Pleasant? Oh! Was she delightful?" The girl said wiggling her eyebrows,acting like a dork "I get it...You studied for Grammar" you laughed "And yeah...She was" you sighed whispering the last part shyly hoping no one heard that, although it would be almost impossible since the big halls were full with students.
Sitting down at the long table Amelia sat in front of the microscope beside you. You tried to explain every detail but was quickly shushed by the teacher "Ugh I will tell you later" you whispered to her as she sighed anxious for the story.
Walking towards your car you got the chance to tell her everything. You arrived home and threw your backpack on the sofa, Amelia did the same "Hi girls!" your mom said waving "Heyy!" Amelia said excitedly "Hi mom!" you kissed her on the cheek "You told Amelia who we met yesterday?" your mom said "She told me!! I can't believe it!" Amelia jumped around while you laughed at her silly attitude "Yo mom.." you opened the cupboard taking out the bread and peanut butter "Keep it low okay? I-I don't want people to think i'm just using Billie for likes or something...It's weird to see her as a "trophy" or and award of some sort..." you finished making the peanut butter sandwiches, giving one to Amelie who took it happily and one to your mom "She's genuinely a nice person" you smiled munching on your sandwich "Did she messaged you again?" Amelia asked "I don't think so" you muttered under your breath taking your phone out of your pocket "Man! Her fans are crazy! I had to turn the notifications off! My phone was blowing up!" you rolled your eyes. Amelia rested her head on your shoulder looking at your phone "Damn...They really are messaging you, huh?" you nodded sitting on the counter "Hey mom, can you drive us to the market? Amelia's parents aren't home, so we were thinking about having a sleepover!" You looked to the blonde girl who nodded "Sure, I will put on some clothes" you mom smiled and went up the stairs. You sighed scrolling through your phone "You okay?" Amelia poked you "Uh yeah...Yeah sure...I'm good" you gave her a reassuring smile. Truth was that you really wanted to receive a message from Billie, she was so funny and nice to talk to.
"You should message her first." Amelia bluntly said as she was reading your thoughts "How the fuck-" You friend laughed "You looked anxious for something...Come on! We know each other since first grade!" you laughed and clicked on Billie's profile

billieeilish
hey wassup
yoo im the one that slid into your dms first do i get a prize?

"Shit! She messaged me...I didn't saw it" you facepalmed while Amelie laughed "Answer her dummy!"

y/i
hey! fuck i'm sorry!
had to turn off the notifications cause your fans were being crazy 🙃
you should give me your number lol jk.....unless 😳😳

You regretted it as soon as you pressed the send button "You are such a dork..." She stated making your cheeks heat up "Why the fuck did i say that?!" you said loudly and Amelia shrugged laughing.
"Let's go?" your mother said getting the car keys "Yup" you said standing up and shoving your phone on your hoodie's pocket.
The car ride was filled with 80's music and loud karaoke. You decided to check if Billie answered.
"DUDEEE! She answered!" You jumped on your seat and Amelia yelled causing your mom to laugh loudly "WHAT DID SHE SAY!?"

billieeilish
dork lmao
sure thing but bro...im trusting u with that shit u better not dox me

y/i
oh shit i'll never do that dw 🙁

billieeilish
(xxx) xxxxxxxx

You smiled widely "She gave me her number" you whispered to Amelie. The girl's jaw dropped and you giggled

(y/n)
hey?

Billie 🥴🤤
(y/n)?

y/n
yep lol hi

Billie 🥴🤤
heyy whassup? x

y/n
nm im heading to the market hbu?

Billie 🥴🤤
YO can you plz buy me some candy??

y/n
i mean sure but how tf will i give it to you lmaooo

Billie 🥴🤤
ughhhhhh idk maybe we could meet up somewhere?

y/n
i'm with my friend rn, but if u don't mind maybe u could come over?

Billie 🥴🤤
awww aren't u scared i could be a psycho? 🥺

y/n
awww aren't u scared that I could be the psycho? 🥺

Billie🥴🤤
okay good argument
send me your address bb

y/n
*your address*

Billie🥴🤤
ight
just text me when u home

y/n
kay xx

You showed your conversation to Amelia and saw her trying her best not to scream "Mooommmm Billie is coming over okay?" you mom looked at you through the rearview "Billie? How is-?" you interrupt her "We've been texting since we met" she nodded "Okay just be careful, alright? I know you like her and all but..." she paused concentrating into parking "You don't know the real Billie Eilish, I'm sure she is very sweet, but...I'm just telling you to be careful okay, sweetie?" she said looking at you lovingly, you gave her a smile back, you really thought it was sweet that she was wing all protective and all "Now, let's gets those damn treats!" You and Amelia ran towards the big doors at Walmart "I can't believe I'm meeting Billie!" you shoved her playfully "Yeah, just try to be chill about it! I don't wanna make her uncomfortable" Amelia rolled her eyes smiling "I will pick some vegetables, you girls so can pick your stuff" You mom said and walked into the fruit section "Okay, we gotta go to the vegan section"

A/N: Im hoping y'all are liking that shit