Comedy Clubs, Dinners, Bed, and Showers

A/N: So my friend Wisteria_San from my school and I were chatting about BNHA, especially Off Brand Pikachu, I sent her a picture of a Pikachu car. And then we texted... for a while...And so here I are...me at 12:08 AM on July 18th writing a fucking lemon. Plz enjoy...Also you're quirk is glitch which doesn't really need an explanation since it's used often and his hair coloring is flipped.

T

he rain poured down harshly on the city. The light blaring on the sign from the downtown comedy club. My eyes looked up at the sign as I noticed my old classmates names. Kaminari Denki: Late Night Show at 11:45pm. I removed my headphones as I closed up the purple umbrella I was using to shield me from the harsh rain. "So it's not a rumor huh, he really does comedy now? Oh Kaminari..." I looked around I slowly stepped into the building, I noticed a Pikachu car and giggled. 'Adorable, like he always was,' I thought staring at the car and pulling out my wallet. I walked over to the ticket booth and got one, I sat at the bar. A voice from behind asks me, "Woah, what's a pretty girl like not getting her beauty sleep~?" I was so surprised by the random voice I accidentally glitched to a booth in the back. I glitched myself back to bar to see the star of tonight's show. "Oh my god, it's actually you Kaminari-kun..."

"Just call me Denki. It's been a while hasn't it~." I looked at him for a few seconds before realizing one major thing: his hair colors were flipped, the zig-zag was yellowish-blonde while the rest of his hair was black.

He was wearing a thick maroon armband, black leather jacket, white v-neckline mildly tight t-shirt with black Jean's and combat boots, which honestly, looked fucking hot on the guy. "When did you change your hair color?" He orders two drinks which I hadn't caught him ordering. "I dyed it after high school, I was curious about trying different hair colors and this is the one that looked the best besides the original hair color on me. Do you agree with that~?" The bartender brought out two drinks to us, both alcoholic. "Maybe and are you trying to get me drunk or drug me so we have sex?" His eyes widen in shock. "I would never do that to anyone, I would always ask for consent and never take advantage of anyone in a vulnerable state. I get it, i may have seemed like the kind of guy to do that but I promise I'm not. If they don't want it, they're lucking out a wonderful night with me, but I'll respect their wishes."

"Damn, that was quite the speech," I took a sip of whatever he ordered us and licked my lips. "So, what are you doing after your show?" Denki chuckles. "First you ask if I was drugging you and now you asking if I'm free after this, which I am. Quite contradictory I might say Y/n~." I glare at him. "I didn't mean it in that way idiot. Geez." He takes a full on chug of his drink and smirks handing it to the bartender.

"Well, I hope to see you after the show, for whatever you need, Milady~," he says with an unnecessary wink and smirk. He walks away, briefly tapping my shoulder with his hand before heading to the stage for his show. "Wow, you must be important to him. He never really talks to the girl at the bar, he normally suggestively winks and gets them a drink before heading on stage,very lucky lady indeed," the bartender says wiping the glasses.

"We were old classmates back at the U.A., he was always slightly perverted and stupidly cute, but that just added to his appeal to me." The bartender nods and looks at the stage as Denki pulls out a yellow and black guitar I recognized.

He often played different American pop songs on this guitar on the music room back at the U.A., which honestly impressed a lot of us girls. He started making some jokes about high school strumming on the guitar. A bunch of people couldn't stop laughing but I was just giggling and smirking the whole dam tim e watchhing him do these things. His face was so dam straight the whole time which was hystuto watch as he sang songs but Google Autocompleted some lines, which was hysterical to the point where my lungs were sore, my stomach was aching, and I was crying due to laughing too much.