Sick

Chandler POV

Madison face was a pale color I was really considered.

"Madison are you feelings ok?"

"yeah I just am afraid of airplanes."

"ok just don't think about that."

she just nodded yes and closed her eyes and tried to relax.

Madison POV

I was really feeling sick I was afraid but I still felt really bad I don't know if I will make it to the party or comic con.

I felt like puking so I jumped up and ran into the restroom.

Norman POV

Madison just bolted to the restroom. I ran after her and I heard someone following me and I knew it was Chandler.

"Madison are you ok?" I said threw the door.

"um yeah just probably air sick."

air sick?

I never knew someone who got air sick.

Chandler POV

I was know really worried about Madison she has never been this sick.

Norman left to go sit down but I stayed at the door waiting for her to get out.

she gets out and she looks horrible I mean she was so pale and looks horrible.

"are you sure you are ok?"

"yeah I just have a stomach ache and it will end soon."

"ok but when we land you are taking some medicine."

"ok."

Madison POV

I know I look like crap but I feel better than I look.

I sat down and just went to sleep. And maybe the sickness will be gone.

*one hour later.*

Chandler POV

we just landed and Madison was still asleep so I just picked her up bridal style and carried her out. Norman grabbed her suit cases and put them in the limo. I got to the car to see she was awake in my arms.

"morning beautiful."

"mor- wait are we in Oklahoma now?"

"yeah we are heading to the hotel now."

"ok." she said and cuddled back into my arms.

Madison POV

I woke up on a bed but as soon as I stood up I had to puke. I ran into the bathroom and let it out and closed the door and sat down on the ground. I stayed in the bathroom just in case I had to puke again.

I was sitting there when I heard a knock on the door. I opens it to see Lauren "hey how are you feeling?"

"well if you want the truth I feel like crap."

"well the party and comic con ain't till Friday and its Monday so you get some rest and I'll go get you something to eat."

"ok thank you."

she left and I jumped back onto the bed and passed out.

---------------

hwy help me my friend has more reads than me! Ahhhh we are doing this thing but help with the reads and thank you for the huge jump to 500 omg thank you! Love ya'll! 😍