Chapter 4

I turned over and tapped the off button on my phones alarm to stop it from screaming. I quickly sit up and unplug my phone from its charger walking down the hall into the kitchen.

"Merry Christmas, everyone!" I say sadly to no one in the room. It sucks having parents who work so much tays they don't have time for their own daughter on Christmas. I walk to the fridge and open it taking out all the ingredients needed for breakfast.

******

I sat down about the open the gifts my parents sent me in the mail when I got a text from Paul wow I forgot he was in my contacts I'm surprised he even remembered I exist. I looked at the message to see al it said was 'call me ASAP' so I did. He picked up on the second ring and said "hey Paisley I have another prank for you, this time it involves pranking 4/5 of them."

"Get where exactly?" I asked wondering if they were back in New York. I took a sip of my water they was next to me.

"In London of course." he spoke shocking me so much I started chocking on the water in my mouth. "are you okay." Paul asked me.

"Yeah" I said "wait I don't have a passport."

"Ones on its way oh and by the way we are going to need you for a while so pack enough for 2 weeks we are sending over a private jet tomorrow morning." I sat there shocked at what Paulwas saying. I quickly realized he had hung up and the doorbell has rung. I run to answer it and see a package. I opened it and saw my passport 'wow that was fast.' I tape it to the door so I don't forget it and I go to my room to start packing.

******

As I board the plan after going through the horrible process of bag check I sit down on the semi comfy chair and lean my head onto the window. I look and see the plane has started to move. I grip the seat as hard as I can.

Timeout

oh did I forget to mention I am afraid of flying.

Time in

I took a Xanax before the flight hoping it would calm my nerves but with my luck it only made me drowsy. I guess that's a good thing so I can sleep on the plane but I don't know how I will if the plane keeps going through turbulence. I finally fall asleep after 45 minutes in the death trap and when I wake up the plane was landing. I hot off as fast as I could the Xanax wore off and I was wide awake and fully terrified. I went through bag check and then through the passport check and I went to pick up my luggage and saw someone already had grabbed it and was standing with a sign with my name on it. He caught sight of me and then I realized it was Paul so I walked up to him and gave him a hug. "Nice to see you again Morgan." he said. Wait a second he called me by my last name. I looked confused at him and then as if answering my question Harry walked up. "Nice to see you to Paul and you to harry, Quick question how long is this prank gonna take." I wondered.

"About 4 months is that alright." Harry asked me.

"Yeah that's perfect so what exactly am I going to do and Paul can he know my real.."

"Yes" Paul replied.

"My names Paisley Morgan it's nice to meet you Harry." I said.

"That's why when we searched you we couldn't find you." he replied." Your going to hang out with us and become the lads friends and maybe something more with one of them and then your going to disappear of of the face of the earth no one will know you or know of you and I will not remember you neither will Paul of management or Simon. It's payback for what they and you did to me."

"Yeah I'm sorry about that, but that plan is sneaky and mean." I said. "I love it."

******

We arrived at Harry's flat which was connected to a large kitchen and living room that was connected to 4 other flats. Harry called for the boys while I sat on the couch. The boys came In and one at a time their eyes hit me. Than all of the sudden I was trapped in a hug paralyzing and suffocating me. They all got off and said their hellos.

"Hi last time we met I told you wrong cause it was my job, My names Paisley Morgan and Harry dragged me hear to hang out." I said and fake glared at Harry.