Please don't tap on the glass

There was a lot of pushing of the bin. Water would sometimes spill out the sides from the constant pushing back and forth.

The water soon settled and the lid was taken off of the bin.

A man stood and looked down at the bin of Lobsters. Not before too long he started to unload the Lobsters into a tank that was on display in the middle of the store.

The lobsters had their claws banded so they couldn't get after each other.

-><--><--><-

The store slowly began to pile in with people. People with squeaky wheels on the carts and crying babies. It was normal for stores.

One woman had a basket in her hand and was looking at the Lobsters. A small boy was standing next to her.

He stared at the Lobsters in the glass tank. He began to repeatedly tap on the glass. The tapping on the glass frightened the Lobsters that were inside the tank.

"Stop it, Joseph" She said taking the boy by his hand. They walked away to look at something else.

Yeah! Joseph!

-><--><--><-

A few hours had passed and the Lobsters were more settled down. They didn't have a reason to try to fight with each other anymore.

They were taking in the surroundings of the store. Until one man had walked up to the tank with a handful of candies.

The Lobsters was looking at the man as he spoke.

There was another man that had approached and said something to the man that speaking to the Lobsters.

The Lobsters was picked up with a pair of tongs. He was pulling up his bounded claws to seem threatening.

He man walked away from the tank with the Lobsters and into a whole different room. He saw a small glimpse of the man running after him before the door shut.

I was just a helpless Lobsters.