0.20

Mackenzie's POV

I walked into Best Buy (a/n does everyone have that where they live? lol) and walked to the area where they fix your electronics.

I looked at the line and saw it was very short. There was only about 2 people in the line before me.

Once I got up to the front of the line, I put my computer on the counter. I looked up to see a girl with dirty blond hair standing there with a bag in her hand.

"I'm sorry but i'm on break right now. My brother is going to be taking over for me and he'll be with you in a few minutes." the girl said with a huge smile on her face. Must be happy about her break.

For the next few minutes, I stood there alone. Nobody was coming in line or even walking past.

I scrolled through my instagram feed, liking some pictures of me and fan edits while I waited. I was liking edits when I heard something in front of me so I looked up.

I saw a boy who looked similar to the girl who I saw before him. He had a small smile on his face as he looked at me.

"Are you really liking your own pictures?" He asked laughing. I looked at him with a confused face.

I realized that he saw me liking pictures that fans posted of me and shook my head. "They were posted by my fans." I laughed.

"Oh really?" I nodded. "How many followers do you have?" he asked.

I was about to answer when I heard a guy yell "Johnny Orlando get to work!" I turned around to see an old guy walking up to us.

The boy, who I now know as 'Johnny', nodded to the old guy. When the old guy walked away a few minutes later Johnny said "I'm sorry about my manager."

"It's fine. My manager is way harder on me because of how big I am." I said. I was referring to my manager Kelly who's a bitch.

Johnny picked my computer up and looked at it. "How many followers do you have?" he asked while examining the computer. "I just hit 19 million." I told him confidently.

"Wow. Really?" he asked while looking up at me with shock on his face. I nodded. "Shit I was going to ask for your number but I don't want you to think I'm using you for fame." he mumbled making me laugh.

"Do you really want my number?" I asked. "Yes. You are insanely hot." he said to me with a wink.

After a while I had my computer in my hands while walking out of the door of Best Buy. I had a huge smile on my face because of that boy, who I did give my number to.

He was cute and I couldn't waste my chance with this cute ass guy.

authors note
i don't know what half of this chapter is lol

if you don't know best buy is a store i guess where you buy phones, computers, tvs, etc. i don't know if they fix stuff there though but i needed somewhere for her to go lmao

don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me!!!

have a great day / night babes!!!

THIS SUCKS BYE-