13

The Next Day
Noah's POV

I take in all of Cat's features as she sleeps soundlessly on my arm. I put a small strand of her beautiful ginger hair and tuck it behind her ear and kiss her forehead softly. God she's perfect. I study her beauty for a little bit longer before I get up to take a shower.

Catalina's POV

I feel my pillow slowly get pulled from under my head and I look up about to give attitude to one of my brothers.

"Ay shitface, can you not? I'm trying to sleep." I say with my eyes barely open. I go to grab my pillow but realize where I am, and that my 'pillow' isn't a pillow. I look up and see Noah about to laugh.

"Ahaha so funny." I glare at him and he bursts out laughing. I sit up and pout at him as he continues to laugh. He stops laughing then smiles at me goofily.

"I imagine your brothers hear an earful." he says and starts laughing again.

"You're so funny, Noah." I say with an eye roll as I get off the bed.

"Heyyy, where are you going?" He asks as he gets up and grabs my hand. He pulls me and I end up in his lap. He kisses me then gives me a small smile.

"I, needa get my bag from your car... y'know because we got school today." I say and wrap my arms around his neck. I pause and think. "What time is it?" I give a confused look.

"It is... 6:48."

"6:4- 6:48!" I repeat it as I realize I don't have much time to get ready. "I needa get my bag!" I try to get up but Noah pulls me back down.

"What bag are you talking about?"

"My bag? With my clothes and stuff? I brought it with me." I say confused.

"You didn't bring a bag, angel face." He says with a raised eyebrow. My eyes go wide as I realize he's right. I face plant into the pillow next to him and groan. He rubs my back but I hear him trying to hold in his laugh but of course failing.

"I have an idea!" I jump up and run to Noah's closet. I grab a pair of black ripped jeans, a belt, I some how find a small pair of converse, and I take his white Champion hoodie. I run into his bathroom and quickly get dressed. I put my hair into a messy bun with some strands out.

I run out of the bathroom and see him already changed. He's in baggy grey sweatpants, a long sleeved white shirt, white air forces and a silver chain. I look at his desk and see a bunch of chains. I smile then pick one out and put it on. I look at Noah, he looks at me in awe and I blush.

He walks up to me and kisses my forehead then quietly whispers 'My little angel'. I shyly smile and look down.

"You're brothers are going to end up killing me one day." He chuckles then we kiss, which turns into a mini make out session. It inevitably ends up delaying us.

Third Period (Gym Class)
Angelo's POV

I turn around and look for my sister. My eyes stop as I see her sitting with Noah and Rylan. Noah is laying on her lap. I instantly tense up then start to walk over there. I'm stopped by a hand on my shoulder.