chapter 14

so i finally finished this chapter!!!

its most likely going to be complete shit but i really dont care atm. i have to much school work but i will update as soon as possible

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 14

dear diary

"me and Stefan have been doing great lately. he still keeps asking me if im hurt. like it has been a week since we slept together. im not gonna lie i was soar the first day but i acted fine for him because if i told him the truth we wouldnt do it again. and thats not okay. i dont mean to sound like a slut but that would be torture because look at him. well im gonna go see if i can find him. untill next time"

i placed my diary under my pillow and got dressed. i did my hair and make up and headed to my car. i felt like i was being watched as i headed to my car.

i got in and when i closed my door and turned my head stefan was in the passenger seat smiling at me "hey beautiful"

i smiled and brought his lips to mine "hey. i was just about to come and find you" he kissed me again and i smiled on his lips

"i wanted to suprise my girl" i blush and cuddle into his chest "i loved it when you call me that"

he kissed the top of my head and left his lips there lingering for a while.

"lets go inside" he says. i nod and get my keys but before i could open my door he was there opening it for me.

"what a gentle man" i smiled and picked me up tickling my sides. "stop please. im gonna pee please" i could feel him laughing. "stefan please!!" he stopped tickling me but i was still in his arms.

he carried me inside and placed me on the couch laying ontop of me. "you comfy?" i asked laughing. "nope. one second" and again i was in his arms being carried but this time up stairs. i was placed on my bed. he layed down beside me and pulled me into his arms. "now im comfy" i smiled and placed my head in his chest.  "i could fall asleep like this" he rubbed my back up and down "are you trying to make me tired" he laughed. "maybe." i looked up and him and he smiled at me like a little kid. i sat up and looked around my room. "what?" he asked i walked to my dressed grabbing my shorts out puttinf them on "where you going" stefan asked. i just walked down stairs to the couch. he followed me and sat down. "what do you want to watch?" he shrugged and i decided on dear john. "really we've watched this like 50 times" i smiled "you didnt pick so i did" i said sticking out my tounge.

stefans p.o.v

elena's so cute. i love this girl man. at the moment shes sticking her tounge out at me squezing her eyes shut. so i leaned in and bit it lightly. she started laughing "why did you do that?" i smiled and kissed her "because thats my tounge" she smiled "no its mine" i pinded her down on the couch "well youre mine so that means thats mine too" i said tickling her again. she started laughing. i love her laugh it is so intoxicating. "stefan please. stop. please." i kept tickling her until she started tearing from laughing so much. "okay i give up stop please." i stopped tickling her and placed my lips on hers. lightly laying on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I FINALLY FINISHED A CHAPTER!!!!!! sorry for the wait guys i havent had alot of inspiration lately. i know its short and all. SHOUT OUT TO Roman Atwood for inspiration. if you dont know who that is well then look him up. my brother showed me him on youtube. he does these awesome pranks and also does vlogs of his day. watching him and seeing the love he has towards his family gave me inspiration to write this chapter. so thank you roman!

-sarah