#1: timmy.

*A/N if you guys want any of your own imagines you know the way you want them (well of course if you cant make up your own i will for you!) just comment telling me the age, hair color, eye color, and whatever else you want to be in it c:*

Okay soooo if you didnt know y/n stands for: your name. And in this thing im not gonna say the hair color or eye color or blah blah blah because i will just leave that up to you so yeah i hope you enjoy!

_____________________

*y/n's pov*

I was on my phone looking threw the comments on my instagram and twitter, i know not my best idea because im dating someone in a band so of course people are gonna be bitches.

I read the comments.

"Wow your such a ugly fat whore."

And there was;

"I bet timmy doesnt even love you why would he your so ugly."

And even more like

"Please kill yourself, it would make timmy so much happier."

That one got to me... I threw my phone on the bed and sat there crying.

Alex came in and then called for timmy. I have a feeling he is gonna be pissed, either at me or the people so if he says something about it online more hate will come for me.

Timmy walked in and saw me crying. "Whats wrong babe?" He asked and sat next to me rubbing my back.

"N-nothings wrong, just thinking about my past." I lied. "Are you telling me the truth?" He asked. I nodded.

"Let me see your instagram then." He said. I sighed and handed him my phone.

He unlocked my phone and signed into my instagram, he knew my user name and password to everything.

"Why would you lie to me?" He asked and put me on his lap.

"I didnt want to make drama over this stupid stuff that i dont even care about!" I said.

He whipped my tears. "Sweetheart if you didnt care about this, then why are you crying." He said.

We laid down and he held me close. "I dont know why im crying, im fine though i really am." I said.

He sighed and i laid my head on his chest listening to his heart beat. "Hey timmy, would you be happier if i was... Dead." I asked.

He sat up and i looked at him. He hugged me and i started crying. "No y/n, i would be miserable without you i need you. Why would you think that i would be happier if you were dead." He said.

"B-because people have been saying you would be happier without me." I said sobbing.

"Dont listen to them y/n. Your perfect to me and i dont know what i would do without you." He said and kissed my head.

We sat there hugging and timmy hummed a song. "I love you." I said. "I love you to." Timmy replied.

*************************

Hey so sorry if that sucked! It probably did... Vote and tell me what you think in the comments! And like i said before im taking requests so yeah byee ❤️