First Look At The Script

"Okay, everyone! Ready to look at the Season 4 script?!" the Duffer brothers shouted out at the same time.
      "Yes!!!!!!!!" everyone exclaimed.
      After everyone had caught up with each other, excitement raced through the room.
      "3...2...1!" and everyone opened the scripts.
      Everyone was looking at the first lines but then everyone's faces were filled with confusion.
     "Who's Morgan?" Millie Bobby Brown asked the Duffer brothers.
      "Ummmm...." Ross mumbled and looked at the script, "I'm not sure..."
     Morgan? Who's Morgan?
     Everyone was silent until the floor started to shake. Noah Schnapp jumped up and grabbed Joe Keery's arm. Millie and Sadie Sink looked at each other with fear. Maya Hawke just raised her eyebrows. Everyone else was just looking around the room.
     "Wait, is this an earthquake?" Gaten Matarazzo asked.
     But then the shaking got more violent and loud footsteps could be heard from down the hallway.
     "EVERYONE, HIDE UNDER THE TABLES! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!" Caleb McLaughlin screamed.
     The lights started to flicker and everyone hid under the table.

     All of a sudden, the door slammed open and the lights stopped flickering and went back to normal.
     Finn screamed, "Wtf!!!"
     "HELLO AND I AM MORGAN!" the mysterious person in the doorway shouted.
     A strange woman appeared behind him in the doorway, "And I'm his mum, Jill."
     A man appeared behind Morgan and Jill and he said simply, "And I am Bald Martin."
     Charlie Heaton gasped, "Morgz?"
     "YES THAT IS ME!" Morgan screamed out, "THE ONE AND ONLY MORGZ!"
     "And I'm Bald Martin," Bald Martin said for the second time.
     And then Priah Ferguson asked, "Who the hell are you? Are you the Morgan on the script?"
     "UMMM, YEAH. DO YOU KNOW ANY OTHER MORGAN'S APART FROM ME?" Morgan shouted.
     "I know another Morgan," David Harbour said.
     "NO YOU DON'T. NOW, I'M GOING TO BE FAMOUS AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT," Morgan screeched.
     Everyone gasped.
     "And I'm Bald Martin," Bald Martin said.