It begins

•Kaminari POV•
As I lay on the dorm couch I watch Sero making a TikTok.  "Slob on my knob" Sero says. "I wonder how big his dick is" "WHAT?"Sero says turning around. My eyes widen as my face goes red as a beet"in a friendly"I say a little to fast.Seros face has a light blush"i-i got to go"he says before dashing off.I cover my face with my hands silently cussing to myself. "Why the fuck did you say that brain" I said quitly. "Why the FUCK did you have to have a crush on someone from the squad." Tears fill my eyes."why did it have to be a boy" those words slipped my mouth shake fully.I start silently sobbing. Why did I have to be gay.It made my family abandoned me.But at least I have the Baku squad.I haven't told them yet and I don't know why.there all LGBT+ in some way(let me explain Bakugou and kirishima are together Mina is bi and Sero is unsure).I just don't want to be abandoned again but at the same time I can't keep lying that I have a happy family or I'm straight. "Kaminari?"Mina says as she walks behind the couch. I quickly wipe my face and fake smile. It's obvious that I was crying. "Y-yea?!?" I say I watch her sit next to me. "Kaminari what's wrong?" Mina said in a mix of motherly and stern."n-nothing I'm fine."I say. Mina hugs me and my eyes start to fill with tears again. "Common you can tell me everything."she says. "Okay don't tell anyone though....im gay"I say the last part softly.Tears start rapidly pouring down my face.Mina pulls away and looks at me "l'm sorry"I say quietly.She grabs my hands and say "don't be.Why didn't you tell anyone"I look at her "I didn't want you guys to abandon me like my parents." Mina sighs"okay just promise me you will tell me stuff like this for now on" kaminari I look into her golden eyes and nod"one more thing.i like Sero" Mina eyes widen"oh!Okay you can trust me I won't tell him."she give me a soothing grin before hugging me again."I think you should tell the rest of the Baku squad though." She says but I shake my head no.I decide what all happened with Sero."I can talk to him if you want me to" "no I should do it and besides he might not even want to talk about it" I respond with a sad look on my face. "alright whenever your ready." She said. "Thank you for letting me talk to you"I say before I walk to my room and lay on my bed.

•Seros POV•
"I wonder how big his dick is"Kaminari says.i turn around my cheeks very red"WHAT!"I say very shocked. "in a friendly wait" Kaminari says trying to convince me. "I-I got to go" I say before I dash out of site. I only made it to the hall. I lean on the opposite side of the living room wall. "why did it have to be a boy"was all I heard Kaminari say before silently sobbing.My heart drops and I cover my face with my hands. 'Why am I such a cowered' I let out a silent sigh before heading to my dorm.
Once I lay on my bed I start thinking about what that meant.Why does he want to know.Well he's not gay so it couldn't be he has a crush on me.Besides I'm not gay or am I,I'm not sure.I mean all the times I've dated,kissed,and well fucked girls it didn't feel right.To bad guys tend not to be interested in me.

-----------
639 word

I hope you guys enjoy

pls vote :3