Mine

COPYRIGHT © 2019 Rockville_32

All Rights Reserved. All of my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogue and any relations associated with ANY of my storyline/plots/content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Acts 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works.Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

You have been warned!!!

-------
🐺Lincoln's POV🐺

Who's shaking me? And why do I feel electric sparks?

I opened my eyes and my emotions all cane flooding back like a rushing river. She was wearing my shirt leaving my topless. She smiled warmly towards me and only now I could see the sky was now dark.

A pain erupted in me but I ignored it. That was the first time I've spelt for so long. I stood up and looked down at my confused Alex with a toothy grin. I picked her up bridal style and laughed as she squealed happily.

"Goodnight my goddess." I spun her around as her face immediately turned red.

"Goodnight Lincoln." I used one arm to hold her up and brushed her hair behind her ear. I have no idea where my new found strength come from but I don't care. My mood suddenly got grim all of a sudden when I remembered that I had to go back home. I missed making for the pack so no doubt that I just signed my death warrant.

Alex cupped my face in her palm and I relaxed. Her amber eyes trapping me in a trance.

"Sorry I just remembered I had to go back to my house... but I want you to come with me." I noticed her scared expression but it turned happy gracing me with a gentle smile. I carried her in one arm still as I made my way back. I used my other arm to check my aids and make funny gestures towards Alex.

I eventually made it home and it seemed to quiet. A howl erupted in the house as I made my way back in. That same pain erupted in my chest now but I once again ignored it and hugged Alex closer to my chest. Luna suddenly burst through the hall doors and looked at me.

Her eyes filled with hate and power. I didn't back down though still holding Alex but tighter now. Luna stormed towards me and I looked down. She looked at Alex and smirked. I tried to run out of the house but Forrest's football squad blocked the whole entrance. The pain erupted but now to powerful to ignore. I coughed and small blood specks showed on my hand.

I kissed Alex on her forehead to try and relax her. No one is going to hurt her.

The same growl was now behind me. I turned and saw a large brown wolf in front of Alex and I.

I was cornered.

Out of nowhere Alex was ripped out of my hands. Alpha now behind me holding Alex by her neck.

"You were nothing but a pain in my ass boy. A sad, pitiful link in my pack. Your heir Alpha shifted and look at you. At least now I know that there's no way for you to have white fur." His grip on Alex neck tighten and my neck felt as thought was squeezed as well.

"And look at that. You have a mate. To bad the both of you will bring nothing but weak little diseases." Tears suddenly fell from Alex's eyes and that broke what little restraint I was holding onto. The pain now deadly erupted. I gasped in shock as the more I coughed the more blood came after.

"How pathetic."

A low feral growl erupted from me and I felt the ground shake. My bones started to break but it wasn't slow like most wolves. It was a swift shift. My height taller than the Alpha and the Luna in wolf form and human. My fur continued to grow and now that I looked it was a pure white. I bit the Alpha's leg and sent him flying towards the wall.

Before Alex could've even touch the ground I caught her on my back. I rammed through the wall of football players and ran deep into the forest towards my workplace. The owner was a wizard but he always looked after me. I scratched his door and it opened. I looked down at George and gave a wolfy grin.

"Get in but if you break ANY of my stuff so help me Colie I will break my foot up in your ass." He walked in and grabbed a beer from his fridge. George is not the best to wake up.

"And transform back before you leave your fur everywhere."

I crouched down to make sure Alex was safely sitting down on one of the love seats. I looked at her neck and anger rushed into me again. When I get my hands on HIM I will make sure to make him regret giving me life. More than he does now.

I transformed back into my human form and noticed that I was more muscular and defined. But still couldn't hear a thing. I managed to hear well in wolf form though.

"Lincoln. Are you okay?" Alex looked at me her eyes now red. That asshole. I pulled Alex into me and buried my head in her neck.

"Now I am but I should've killed him for laying a single hand on you." I growled and she just continued to sit in my lap.

"I'm safe now." She kisses my neck.

"Alex I may not have a lot of money and I may not be the most fit man. I know I don't deserve you. But I swear to you that one I would give you the world and anything you dream of will be yours alone. I swear this true."

"I can't wait."

-------

Vote.