one .

"hey BITCHES, welcome BACK to my channel, how are you guys? good? good

"hey BITCHES, welcome BACK to my channel, how are you guys? good? good. okay so today we have a special guest-" brooklyn stopped herself mid- sentence and starts whispering to the camera

"she's not actually special, she's making me say this so she can feel good about herself-" venus smacks her arm almost immediately. "bitch you can't whisper for SHIT"

"anyways, venus is here for the video today...which is cool...not really. but for today's video me and v are gonna be texting our number neighbors, and if you don't know what that is, then, search it up, a bitch is too dumb and lazy to explain."

venus rolls her eyes "a number neighbor is a person who has the same number as you except the last digit is a number higher or lower."

"yea, what she said, hennyways, let's get straight too it" brooklyn said pulling out her phone, venus did the same right after.

"okay who's going first?" brooklyn asked

"me" venus answered while typing her neighbors number into imessage.

"k, so is the last digit higher or lower?" brooke asked while grabbing her flamin' hot cheetos, plopping one into her mouth.

"higher"

"HOMYGOD, this videos gonna be so boringg, why are we such boring bitchess!?" brooklyn complains, then an idea popped up in her head

"BITCH WE SHOULD DO THIS WHILE DRUNK ASF SO ITS FUNNIER"

"one you're underage two, GIVING ALCOHOL TO A MINOR IS ILLEGAL"

brooklyn shakes her head
"this will be the last time your boring ass is on my channel...HOW ABOUT WEED, LETS GET HIGH"

"weed is illegal, stupid"

"yup this is definitely the last time you're boring ass is gonna be on my channel, finna make me loose views n shit" brooklyn says shaking her head, once again.

"you know what, fuck it, lets go get some tequila, but im not drinking, that'll be all you"

"ohhhh shittttttttttttt issa cameraaaa" brooklyn screeched while throwing her timberlands at the ground, for no reason at all

"bitch can we go on with the video, that was the point of getting you drunk."

brooklyn looks at her and laughs
"oh look, now it's a rat"

venus shakes her head, an action that was always common when they hung out with each other, obviously.

"you had wayyy too much, let's just have you text your number neighbors and end we can resume the video tomorrow."

"okokokokokok." brooklyn says, then lays down on her bed, and stares at the ceiling.

"ok guys, as you can see, brooklyn's...uhm not good right now so imma just type her neighbors number in and let her tell me what she wants to say." venus then takes brooklyns phone and types the number in, with one digit higher at the end.

"okay b, what do you wanna say?" venus asks

"tell em i said hi and i wanna suck they dick."

"i-uhm- what if they're a girl."

"shit- we can bump coochies, but after they show me proof they have been checked. cuz ian trying have gingivitis on my cooch."

"yea we're taking that out the video." venus said with a disgusted face

"anyways, i just sent the message, whatcha wanna say to your next number neighbor" venus asked

"mannnnnn ask them out, i need a baby boo too cuddle with and stuff, alexa, play unthinkable by smiley." brooklyn said suddenly feeling emotional, this didn't surprise venus though, she was like this when she was sober too, you could barely tell the difference even when she was on her period. periodt.

"okay then-"

"YOU GAVE ME THIS FEELING THAT I NEVER FELT BEFOREEE."

"BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP WE GOT NEIGHBORS, anyways, were gonna resume the rest of this video tomorrow, bye yalllll"

vote && comment.

nyahs chit chat 🍒
y'all idk which text should be the one sent to edwin
adios 😔👋