Chapter 15

I woke up squished between my boys. I felt like a crushed hot dog, they were sprawled all over the mattress.

I.cant.breathe.

Struggling to squeeze my way out, Asher turns and wraps an arm around me and I whine.

Still no movement but I wiggle more and try to skim down in between but as soon as I got to the "below the waist region" Kane groaned and I froze.

"Hmmm baby, what are you doing down there?"

If you didn't know what he's talking about, well, he's talking about being around his dick and I can feel my face heat up like a fire cracker.

"Uhh, I'm trying to not wake you up."
He chuckles sleepily, "I know something you could do to wake me up, oh would I love that."
If I could crawl under a rock and die from embarrassment I would've by now.

"That pretty mouth of yours swollen around my cock. Oh god Danny, I could cum thinking about it."

Yep, I'm dead.

"I can try to do it good for you, Kane."

I'm frozen in place, I could do it. I know how, I've tried so hard for sir but I can do better for Kane. I actually like Kane, it won't be bad. He won't hurt me.

I pull down the top of his boxers and I hear him groan and I look up to his eyes closed and a small smile forming on his lips.

With shaking hands I grip his thighs as I lower my mouth to the tip, and I take him in as much as I can.

Groaning so loudly, Kane woke up Asher.

"What's going on- oh."

Asher went wide eyed, and I froze and Kane growled low, and I went back to it. I could feel him tighten up.

"Baby, I- uhhh I I'm gonna cum, oh god."

Kane was panting and I bobbed up and down faster and he came, I tried to swallow as much as I could. I coughed a little from the soreness in my jaw.

"Baby, oh my god, your mouth is so good, so damn good."

Kane is grinning like an idiot, but I feel good. I made him happy, he's pleased with me. I smile shyly.

"Uh, Ash, did you, um?"

He laughs, I can see his growing erection but he just grabs my face and kisses me softly.

"It's okay little one, you were so good babe. Let's get you something to eat. Big day today. It's the celebration of our mate and the claiming."

The claiming, I shiver, tonight Kane and Asher would fully take me as there mate.