VI

"So when can we go to this market?"

Lisa stared at me with the confused look again.

"Forget about it, how do you earn money? You live in the middle of a jungle."

Lisa smiled and nodded, indicating she doesn't understand me.

"Go kill?" Lisa says.

I got shivers and froze.

"Kill what?" I nervously laughed.

"Eat."

Oh.

"I can learn from you, let's go."

-----

Lisa changed into the cloths she had the other night, that's probably only why she looked barbaric when I first saw her. Lisa made me change into that too, now I feel so exposed.

Lisa slung a man made bamboo basket on her back and machete in her hand.

We walked a long way, if I was to be left alone, no way I could find Lisa's hut again. After trekking for sometime, Lisa stopped in front of a trap, many traps have caught various types of animals in the jungle. Along the way back, Lisa picked berries and vegetables and put them in her basket.

-----

We got back home and Lisa went straight to the back house, it was a small shed-like bamboo place. In there I found dried meat hung up and other tools Lisa could use for farming and hunting.

"Lisa!" We heard a man yell.

Lisa smiled and yelled back to let the man know where she was.

"Trade." That was all she said.

The man came inside and his smile dropped, turned into a confused look.

They spoke in the familiar, yet unfamiliar language for sometime. Lisa grabbed a huge stash of meat and placed it on the table, the man took out some bills which look like money. That's how she earns them. They talked some more and he left.

Lisa took out a locked container and put in the money. After that, she rummaged through the back and I looked over to her curiously.

"Eat." Lisa said and gave me a dried piece of meat.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Mm, it's good." I gave her a thumbs up.

Lisa took more pieces and we got out the shed. Lisa led me back to her main house and sat there patiently waiting for her to tell me what to do.

Lisa started to strip again and I turned around. I hear her laugh.

"You gotta stop doing that, or at least give me a warning."

"Sho-wer, market." Lisa said and I hear her leave the house.

I released a sigh. She did say market right?

-----

Lisa and I were all showered, we were walking and my stomach grumbled. She looked to my stomach and smiled. Lisa got out the pieces of meat from the shed back then and fed it to me.

We were apparently walking to the market as she says and I can hear actually, a bustling market place.

"Market." Lisa says, she pointed to where a bunch of people are.

They were trading, buying, and selling all various types of things. Lisa dragged me in the busy aisles. She skipped all the produce and went to a junk yard-like place. While she rampaged through the place. I took out the phone she gave me and since a long time, I finally found service. There wasn't much I could do, but try calling my family and manager. Nothing. I sighed.

Lisa must've heard me, she stopped looking through the metal pieces and looked to me. I smile weakly back at her. Lisa took out a couple bills and handed it to me.

"For me? No, it's okay."

Lisa took my hand and put the money in there.

"Go." Lisa smiled.

I reluctantly backed out the place and went to look around the market. Food stalls, fresh produce, many venders with all types of things to sell.

"Jennie!" I hear a girl yell. I turned around confused.

A bunch of people were forming around me and I started to panic a little.

"Jennie Kim!"

"Jennie Kim!?"

First time I've heard my last name since I was washed up to this island, they know I'm a celebrity.

I was so relieved. I can get out of this place. I saw some people got bumped into and Lisa came into view. She looked worried and concerned.

Lisa went in front of me and covered me from the phones in my face. If they post that online, my company would surely see it.

"It's okay Lisa, I'm fine." I soothe her back.

Lisa turned around and pulled me away from the crowd. They followed us so Lisa dragged me back into the forest. At first they threw things at her, a sharp item hit her square in the face and she was bleeding a little, they tried to pry me off her, but they stopped when I held out a hand to stop them.

"Are you okay Lisa?" I wiped the blood off her face.

Lisa held my hand that was placed on her cheeks. She looked worried for me.

"I'm okay Lisa," I said. "I need to go back and tell my people I'm stranded on this island, I need to go back."

"Go back?" She repeated.

"Don't worry, I'll be back for you when I'm free."

Lisa looked at me confused again.

There was nothing I could do, I just closed my eyes and sighed. I hugged Lisa and this time, she hugged me back. After we separated, I dragged her back to the market, the people were still there. They took out their phones again and I asked one of the girl to take a picture.

After that, I asked if she could post it on her social media. Of course the girl agreed, I gave her a signature and many more fans wanted to do the same, but Lisa blocked them all and they were pissed.

"I'm sorry guys, please understand."

It was all I can say.