Dream/Memory 3 and Day 1

Tap... Tap... Tap...
Boo!

The younger male was started by the older male.

"Looks like I found you~"

"Aw man, how do you always know where I am?"

"Intuition"

Then a male with red hair appeared. The younger male stood behind the older male.

"What are you doing here Jack"

"Oh nothing, me and Ballore were just curious about that little friend you have there"

Then another male appeared but had purple hair.

"Do you wish to scoop the brat?"

The younger male was frightened by what the purple haired one said.

"We would never scoop anyone, but you, you want to use him and kill him don't you-"

"I don't! I would never dare to to that to him! You fucking wretch!"

"Now now, don't be so vulgar~"

The male with red hair kneeled down and reached out his hand. The younger male then gripped tighter to the older one and looked away from the red head.

"You have a tight hold on him don't you~"

The red head then stood back up. He then placed his hand on his cheek.

"To bad, he was kinda cute too~"

"Let's go Ballore"

The red head walked of with the purple head. The red head then said something while walking away.

"Don't worry, we'll have him soon enough~"

"Let's go"

The younger male nodded in response.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh, how annoying"

I look at my watch and see that there already 10 minutes late.

I turned my head to see my friends coming.

Zoisite (bottom), Topaz (middle), and Chrysoberyl (top) however she prefers to be called Chryso

"(Y/n)!" Topaz ran up to me and hugged me.

"Sorry it took so long, Zoisite kept trying to- hey! What the fuck did you think your doing Zoisite!" Chryso yelled at Zoisite who was trying to light a cigarette.

Chryso ran over and slapped it out of his hand and stomped it out.

"Oi! What the hell was that for jackass!"

"Your not allowed to smoke near him!"

"What do you mean! I smoke around Topaz all the time!"

"Not him! (Y/n)! But your not allowed to smoke near Topaz anymore either!"

They then start to have a verbal fight.

"Topaz? Do they do this every time you come to see me?"

"Yep, I remember once, he tried to bring mist once and chryso almost lit his hair on fire after dumping it on his head."

"Oh..."

Slap!

We looked over to see Zoisite with a red hand print on his face. I ran over to them. It was getting out of hand.

"Stop it you two!"

They turned to me.

"I wanted to hang out, not to fight!"

They looked at each other then said sorry in unison.

"Also, smoking is bad for you. Don't do it"

"I'll try..."

Then Topaz ran over too.

"Hey (y/n)! Over the call you said something about your job moving you to another location temporarily."

"It's just to a factory for two nights."

"I remember when we went to that restaurant with the animatronics when we were kids. It's cool that you work for them now, but I don't remember the name..." Chryso spoke up.

"It was Circus Jacks Pizza World." Zoisite said. Out of all of us, despite his bad habits and past, he has the best memory. Way better than me, out of all of us. I have the worst.

"Didn't they shut down? Do you know where the animatronics went?" Topaz asked me.

"Oh! Maybe there at that factory!" Chryso perked up.

"I'm not sure, I'll find out tomorrow night, that's for sure."

"Let's go to a arcade or something." Zoisite said, obviously bored.

"We're not kids anymore!" Chryso said, then she had a sudden realization and looked at me and Topaz.

"I-I didn't mean anything by it you two..."

"It's fine... Let's go to the movies instead." Topaz reassured.

"Alright, Zoisite pays for food, I'll pay for drinks, Topaz is on tickets, and
(y/n)... Just look cute it get seats in the middle row."

"E-eh?"

"Chryso is right, it's what you do best"

"Their right!"

I can't tell if their trying to complement me or insult me... Oh well. To the movies.

"Oh, after the movie's, let's have a spa day at my shop, my treat." Chryso added.

"That sounds stu-"

"Yay! I like your spas!" Me and Topaz cut Zoisite off.

"Take this as your as your punishment, and we shall paint your nails pink" Chryso was getting on Zoisite's nerve.

"Oh come on!"

"Let's just do it you angry Australian." I said.

"Fine..." He emitted defeat.