Mika Kageheira x reader

For my lovely friend Neek00
-Jeliousy-

(Y/n) breathed hot air onto her hands, rubbing them together desperately trying to provide warmth.

"You know, if your hands were cold you could just hold mine." Mika piped up, lightly grabbing her hands that were up in the air.

"But i-"

"Mrow" A soft meow interrupted (y/n), she stopped mid scentance.

"What was that?" She looked around. Then it happened again. A meow from the light post.

The couple walked around the pole, spotting a tabby. Its fur dyed multiple colours caused the two to gasp in shock.

"What happened to you?" (Y/n) crouched down and stuck her finger near the small being. As it moved towards her, she slowly moved towards him aa well. When the cat sniffed her hand he instantly started rubbinf his head on her hand.

With calm loving strokes (y/n) started complementing the small creature.

"Youre so strong." She hummed, rubbing the back of his ears. "So brave and curious." Slender fingers rubbed the dyed, matted fur of the small kitten.

Mika watched his girlfriend and the kitten, his eyes dulled, and if someone was paying attention they could say he was glaring at the cat. But that couldnt be the only thing.

Was he-

Was he jealous?

It was a long shot to assume so of the green haired idol.

(Y/n) missed the daggers sent towards the cat as she picked it up into her arms. "He needs to be cleaned." She informed the supposed jealous boyfriend that stood behind her.

"We should take it to a shelter." Mika suggested, one would say he just didnt want her to take the small creature capable of taking all of the attention away from him to their house.

"Good idea, we dont have anything to take care of him with."
--- -------

The screen flashed in the dark rooms changing colour as something hig happened. Watching said flashing screeb sat a couple, sitting on an old faded couch. Handed down by one of their friends.

Mika snuggled up into the girls lap, her arms wrapped around his torso as the screen flashed a bright blue.

"Youve been clingy lately." (Y/n) spoke into Mika's shoulder. Eyeing to TV screen.

"No!.....no I haven't." He hesitated, his odd eyes wide. His fsce flushed red, he was sure she caught on. And how Mika sure wished he wouldn't get caught.

"Yes you have, ever since that time with the-" (y/n) cut herself off with a gasp. "Youre jelious of the cat!"

"What!" He responded quickly, odd eyes averting to the other side of the room. "No I haven't." His voice grew tight as he tried to hide how he truly felt.

He was caught and he doesnt have a way out.

"Now I wish I brought it back with us." She hummed, smirking as she felt Mika's body grow warm due to his back pressed against her. "Then i would be giving it all my love and attention."

"No, stop." He pleaded, tugging on (y/n) baggy sleeves of her hoodie. Turning to give the (h/c) haired girl pleading eyes.

She let out a soft sigh, rolling her eyes at her boyfriends jealousy.

"Youre cute." She hummed, taking one if her hands from his body to play with his enticing dark green hair.

If his face wasn't already flushed it eould have gone red again. But no, his face just got even redder. Now he was unable to hide his embarrassment.

(Y/n) chuckled at Mika's embarrasment. Cupping his cheeks with her cold hands, Mika pulled back in a stage of shock.

Letting out a heart laugh, (y/n) cupped his face again. Pulling him closer to her face.

"I hate you." He lied through his teeth

"I love you too." (Y/n) hummed, placing a quick, soft kiss on his lips.

That night was filled with cuddles and movies thrillers.

(649 words)