what's up?

A couple more months passed and everything was going seemingly the same as before, except the fact that I was 'completely over' Sooyoung now. I stopped mentioning my feelings to GoWon, and she started looking way more happier.

Before 2 months I could feel extreme jealousy and hurt whenever they'd hug but now, I didn't feel a thing. Ok maybe I felt annoyance sometimes when they'd cuddle in the middle of a conversation but that's normal lmao. Or at least that was what I thought.

One day we were having a party yet again when Sooyoung randomly came to me.

- Hey, Chuu.

- Hey

- How are you doing lately

- Pretty good, how about you?

- Uh, yeah, ok.

- You seem down. What's up?

- Oh nothing, just...

She bursted out crying right there and then. I hugged her and tried to understand what's going on.

- Sooyoungie~ Did you drink again?

-Nnoo, I'm completely *sob* sober. 

- Are you sure?

- Y-yeah

She said that, trying to keep it together but after exactly .75 seconds she started bawling her eyes out again. I understood what she wanted just by the look in her eyes - she wanted to go somewhere else so she could spill the tea.

- Do you want to go to my place? - I reassured myself

She looked at me with the cutest puppy eyes ever and nodded. I told everyone else that we were heading off and we were already on our way to my apartment.

She was holding onto my hand so tightly and I knew it was something serious.

She kept it together all the way until my front door. She plopped down on the couch and I went there to hug her right away. 

She started crying the same second I put my hands around her back.