0.0

0.0

-silverbelle-

Dodge.

Dodge.

Dodge.

Block.

"C'mon, Belle. You can do better than that." My best friend, Jonas, groans. Talking a step back as we had both been drenched in the sweat. "Shut up. Sorry I'm not the future Beta." I snapped jokingly, grabbing my bottle of water and a taking swig.

"But you're the daughter of the Alpha." A smirk filled my confidence twitched up onto my lips. It was true. My father was the current Alpha of our pack and Jonas's dad had been my dad's best friend and Beta.

"Damn straight." I murmured, wiping my forehead to get rid of the sweat as my mom had walked out to where we were. "Hi, Mrs. Campbell." Jonas sighs, out gazes stuck on my Mom.

"You guys seem like you're ready to take a nap." She said jokingly, she had a big smile on her face that I knew meant she had good news. "Yes," I groaned, setting my water bottle back down where I got it. "What's up Mrs. C?" Jonas questions, running his finger through his blonde locks.

"Both your fathers said they had invited the neighboring packs to announce you both as Beta and Alpha Female!" My smirk turned into a smile.

"No way!" I squeaked. I was already nineteen, Jonas was twenty-one and we have had to wait to get the positions as Alpha and Beta. Jonas and I were both mate-less. "Hell yeah! Finally!" Jonas says excitedly, pulling me into a hug only for my face to be squished into his sweaty chest.

"Ew!" I growled, attempting to shove him away only for him to hold me tighter causing my Mom to laugh.

"Now go get cleaned up and hurry!"

•••

As I stood in the mirror, I was torn between wearing flats or wearing heels.

The struggle of being five foot and your best friend is over six foot.

"Dude, are you- what are you doing?" Jonas casually walks into my room, looking confused as our eyes met through the full-length mirror. "I can't choose which shoes to wear. Help me, best friend." I pouted, pursing my lips into a puppy-like pout and scrunched up eyebrows.

Jonas raised his eyebrows as he shut the door behind him. "You're about to become an extremely powerful Alpha with a badass Beta, I might add," He winks cockily, "And you're worrying about which shoes to wear?" He questions, looking down at me.

"I'm sorry I got stuck with the short gene." I say sarcastically, looking up at him as I held both pairs of shoes in my hands.

"Wear the heels," He points out, making me smile as he sprawled out onto my bed. I chose to wear a pair of skinny jeans that had rips them and my dark gray shirt with my leather jacket.

Jonas had chosen to wear a leather jacket with a black V-Neck and a pair of black jeans. "You ready?" I asked, suddenly beginning to feel nervous.

"Yeah, are you?" I nod my head as I had tried to take a step forward only for me to almost fall over. Luckily, Jonas had caught me before I ate shit.

"Okay, maybe you shouldn't wear those heels if you're going to struggle walking." Jonas grumbles, his hands still holding me up.

"I want to seem tall. So shh," I grumbled back.

"Whatever you say, Belle." He mumbles before we walk out to the top of the staircase in front of everyone.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! I present you, your Alpha Female and Beta!" Dad's voice boomed around the house as Jonas and I walked down the stairs. His arm locked around my hips, keeping me from falling.

My eyes were scanning the crowd, our pack had filled up our whole house which was quite huge.

I'm not going to be able to hear tomorrow after all this clapping and music.

"Are you ready?" Jonas whispered in my ear; I nod my head.

"Oh, look! You guys are matching!" Jonas's Mom, Mrs. Collins, squealed as she stood next to my Mom, Dad and Jonas's Dad.

"Mom," Jonas groans as she had run up to him and kissed his cheeks, leaving a small red of lipstick on his cheek. I couldn't help but giggle, I love seeing Jonas get embarrassed.

"How does it feel to be an Alpha?" Dad questions, putting a hand on my shoulder as he tugged me to be tucked under his arm; leading me around the room.

"I'm not Alpha yet, we still got to sign the paperwork but it feels-" I was cut off by the sound of a familiar Alpha, Alpha Rob. He had a big smile on his face as he had his mate, Janelle under his arm.

"Alpha Rob," My dad greets, shaking his hand only to be pulled into a hug. Rob has been a close friend to my dad for as long as I can remember, he's always been a happier Alpha out of all the Alphas I've met.

"Congratulations, Miss Silverbelle. I'm proud to hear you're taking your father's place." He said, sounding extremely sincere.

"Thank you, I'm very proud to be taking over for my dad." I spoke.

"Have you found your mate yet?" Janelle questions, I quickly shake my head. "No, I honestly don't want to have a mate." I explained, a look of shock and confusion rose to her face.

"How come?" Rob questions, I shrug in response.

I'll be honest, I understand that the Moon Goddess created all mates but I don't want one. That means I have to step down as Alpha Female and become Luna.

"She doesn't need to answer that. C'mon darling, let's go greet you to Alpha Kingston." With that being said, Dad pulled me away from Rob and Janelle.

"This is your party, go have fun."

a/n:

new story lets go!

-bz