0.2

0.2

-silverbelle-

"Are you okay, honey?" Dad questions as I sit in my, now, leather chair as I was sat in the office. The desk was covered in the paperwork to make Jonas and I as the Pack's official Alpha Female and Beta.

"Yeah, just...." I trailed off, my mind wondering to that nightmare I had last night. The figure's voice echoing in my head, only for me to shake it off and attempt to shove that memory far away from my mind. "Had a rough night."

Dad raises his eyebrows in confusion. "Did something happen? Are you having second thoughts on being Alpha?" Dad asked, sounding overly concerned. I chuckled as he had put a hand on my shoulder.

"Dad, I'm perfectly fine. I just had a rough night sleeping." My eyes meet his and keep eye contact for a moment only for him to sigh and break the eye contact.

"It's just hard knowing my only daughter is going to be the Alpha. I'm proud that you are, I'm just..." He trailed off for a second, his hand squeezing my shoulder. I instantly knew what he was thinking. He was scared that I would in battle or by the hands of a rogue.

"Don't worry Dad, I know how to handle myself. You've taught me everything I know." I spoke confidently, making my Dad laugh and roll his eyes.

"That's my girl."

•••

I chose to leave my window up a small amount enough that a lovely breeze to gush through. Rubbing my hands against my shorts as my mind went back to that dumb nightmare. "You're making up shit, Silver. Just gotta relax." I mumbled under my breath, laying on my back and feeling like I had fallen into a giant stone.

I really need to get a new bed.

I sigh and close my eyes.

Maybe I just need a good night's sleep?

Right when I was about to fall asleep, a hand was put over my mouth making me snap open my eyes and furiously begin to thrash around as I felt a body on top of me. My eyes met a pair of ebony orbs.

His wolf.

The sweet smell of woodsy air developed in my nose. "Calm down, little one. I promise, I won't hurt you." I knew that voice right away.

It was the man from my nightmare.

•••

Suddenly, I could feel my body being lifted and carried. "What the..." I spoke groggily, eyes opening to see the moon beaming down on me. I felt sparks that were like tiny tingles everywhere. I couldn't keep my eyes open or move any of my limps to try and get away.

Is this man my mate?

Am I getting kidnapped?