nightmare please!

Blueberry p.o.v

     "Ink loo- save it" ink interrupts. "How could you do that?!? Blue yo-your a muder!" Ink yelled

    "Now ink let me expl-SAVE IT YOUR A FUCKING STAR SANES, WE SAVE PEOPLE NOT KILLED THEM!? WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!!? INNOCENT PEOPLE DIED!" ink started to tear up.

     Dream look at ink and walk towards him.  

      *Slaps* *thud*

  Ink slap dream
  Dream started to cry
  I started to cry
  This is all my fault
   And I can't go back

   "I'm sorry ink something was wrong with me" I mumbled.

      Ink turns to me slowly and walks to me. *Slaps* I fell to my knees. Then he left.  

      Error p.o.v

   I was walking to nightmares house. It was really hard to find, I haven't been there in while... I find it.

     I walk in. "Nightmare!!!" I yelled. I heard someone run up to me. And covered my mouth. "Shut the hell up." They whisper. I turned to see dust.

      "Nightmare is sleeping, better wait for him to get up." Dust said uncovering my mouth.

No one's pov

      Error heard the door cracked open, to see cross sneaking in with moonlight.

      "Cross!" Cross jump in surprise. And hid moonlight behind him.

       "Y-yes...nighty." cross stuttered. Error watch closely.

      "What's behind you?" Nightmare asked.

        "N-nothing senpai I-i don't k-k-know what your t-t-talking a-about." Cross was nevrous and, lying to nightmare was a worst mistake he did.

        "Step a-side" nightmare said annoyed.

      "Nightmare sir sorry to bother you but you have a guest" killer said.

     "I'll be right back cross stay were you are" nightmare stated.

     Error's pov

    "Ah error what a nice surprise," nightmare said.

   "I need to ask you to do a favor." error said

    "What is it" nightmare question?

    "Can you stop ink from having nightmares he's having nightmares a lot.''

    Nightmares laughs.

    "Seems like my brother isn't doing his job well." Nightmare change into this cute smaller form of him.

    "Let's pay him a visit, let go." Nightmare created a Portal. Him and I walk in.

    We see ink slapping blueberry.

   "INK STOP" I yelled and run over to hold him.  He was sleep walking. Kissed him to wake him up.

      "H-huh, where am i." Ink asked.

       "Omg blue and dream what happened."

     Ink pov.

I don't remember what happen. I see nightmare walk to dream and helping him up.

     "Brother, you haven't been doing your job." Nightmare said.

      "I know I'm sorry." Dream said.

"Guys I'm sorry I don't know what happened." I said in sowwor.

      "It's fine"

    Thank you so much for this idea @mel_sansOwO.