14

Noah drops me at my house around seven, but doesn't let me leave the car until I give him a kiss. As I walk through the door I instantly hear footsteps down the stairs. Teo wraps me in a hug and I give him a small hug back.

"Where were you?" He asks. My eyes divert to Leon and Xavier walking into the kitchen.

"I was just... walking around." I say and place my eyes back onto Teo. "I'm just gonna go to bed." I say and walk past them. They just nod in agreement.

Xavier's POV

There's an uncomfortable silence between the three of us as Catalina walks up the stairs. I wait till I hear her door shut to talk.

"You talked to Angelo right?" I ask Teo.

"Yeah I did, but I don't think he paid attention." He says nonchalantly. I rub the bridge of my nose and sigh.

"Did he say why he said that?" Leo crosses his arms. Teo just shakes his head.

"I'll talk to him." I raise my eyebrow in a bored way. They nod and go to their rooms. I walk to Angelo's room and open the door. He stops tossing his football in the air and gives me an irritated 'what?' look.

"Can we talk?" I ask.

"Do I have a choice?" He replies.

"No." I say and shut the door. He just rolls his eyes and puts the football down.

"What's this about?"

"I think you know what this is about." I sit on the bed.

"No need to talk to me about it, Teo already did."

"Yeah, and he said you didn't tell him why you said that though."

"Okay...?" I raise an eyebrow. "I was just angry and irritated. I just blurted it out while we were arguing." He confesses.

"What were you two arguing about?" I question and he tenses up.

"Nothing."

"Don't lie."

"I don't want her hating me more then she already does." He says looking down. I take a deep breath.

"She doesn't hate you." I pause. "But I'm going to trust that whatever you two were arguing about, isn't something major. Like her getting in trouble or something to do with a boy."

"It's nothing major." He says nonchalantly. I just nod.

"You should try apologizing." I say as I get up. He nods then picks up his football again.

The Morning
Catalina's POV

I throw on a black long sleeve shirt and tuck it under my grey sweatpants. I slide on my moccasins and leave my hear down. I put Noah's chain on and throw the rest of his clothes but his hoodie in my bag. I brush my teeth then go downstairs, ignoring Cris the whole time. Not because I'm mad at her or anything, just because I don't feel like talking.

"You okay?" Claudio asks me, giving me a side hug. I just nod then take a bite of his toast. He glares at me and I chuckle. I sit down on the counter and scroll through my phone. Teo, Xavier, and Leon say bye and leave. I try to socialize with the others a little. When we're about to leave Angelo comes down stairs.

The other walk out the door as I just roll my eyes and grab my bag. I walk towards the door and as I go to step out, Angelo stops me.

"Wait... please." He says looking down. I sigh and shut the door and turn to him.