The Meeting of... the ducks (part 1)

Charlie:
You were Gordon Bombay's long-lost daughter who lived in Los Angeles your mother moved from Minnesota when she found out she was pregnant with you. However Gordon nor did the ducks know that until one day your mother saw that he was in town coaching the ducks for the Junior Goodwill games and decided to pay them a visit at the rink and introduce the both of you. Where you then laid eyes on what seemed to be the most handsome boy, ever. You later learned this boy's name was Charlie Conway.

Adam:
You actually grew up right next door to Adam and naturally, your parents were the best of friends so needless to say you and Adam were destined to be too. You grew up in diapers, took baths together, and even went to school together. You two were practically inseparable, connected at the hip as people would describe you and him. When Adam found out he was forced to play for the ducks instead of the Hawks he was heartbroken. To take the edge off his anxiety while playing his first game with the ducks he asked you to attend the game and cheer him on from the stands.

Guy:
You were Averman's little sister/ the most beautiful sibling who always had to go everywhere with your brother because your mom couldn't watch you while she went to work. You weren't a fan of having to sit on a cold bench while watching Lester and his friends play on the ice but you'd put up with it just to get a look at the golden boy, the best puck handler by Minnesota standards, Guy Germaine. The best part was while everyone else left to head home Guy would walk you and your brother home and talk to you the whole way about your brothers' unusual talent to get on everyone's nerves so skillfully.

Averman:
You worked as a waitress in the pizza parlor next door to the movie theater he worked at as an usher. And every time he had a lunch break or the team craved pizza he and the others would come and sit in one of your booths. Every time leave the largest tip that you would receive that day, (courtesy of the ducks' scheme to put in a good word with averman).

Goldberg:
You would occasionally eat at his family's restaurant with your dad after school. And his mother trying to play matchmaker would send him over with the check and free desert only before he bussed your table. Though he never failed to do it with a shy smile and red spread all over his cheeks.

Jesse:
You would occasionally play street puck with Jesse and his friends. Eventually, you got tired of the boys treating you differently, acting like you didn't know what you were doing. So you enlisted Jesse's help after the games to teach you pointers on how to show up the exact boys who teased you.

Russ:
You were one of Hans' grandaughters, and you were from Washington but with a stroke of luck, you managed to receive a full academic scholarship to Eden Hall close to your grandfather's shop. Hans being the social butterfly that he is also managed to introduce you to the ducks attending Eden Hall so that you would have friends to help you navigate the ropes. One, in particular, stood out though and you couldn't place what drew you to him but you were intrigued by the boy named Russ Tyler nonetheless.