29

I'm house and dog sitting rn

BamBam POV
I could tell Mark was awake but a soft groan and footsteps going to the bathroom.  After some disturbing sounds and a toilet flush he came out rubbing at his face. 

"Hey babe, how much do you remember from last night?"  I asked with a soft voice and he squinted while walking over to my bed and flopping next to me.

"How much happened?"  He mumbled burying his face into the side of  my shoulder.

"You're precious...  well I lost you almost as soon as we got there since it was so crowded so.. I knew something was up because I saw Ha-Joo there but as soon as we locked eyes he walked away."  I told him and Mark sat up some.

"He walked away, he didn't touch you right?!"  He asked worried and I chuckled.

"No babe, you're the one who got something put in their drink.  And while it was entertaining to listen to you mumbling off things last night I'd prefer you be yourself."  I smiled cupping his face.

"Oh.. I was trying to find you by the food and drinks.  I took a cup from the table, just a beer though?  I was fine and then I wasn't."  He told me and I stroked his face.

"What happened next babe?"

He leaned into me and closed his eyes, probably trying to remember the whole thing. 

"I got taken into the hall but Ha-Eun who was making jokes about me being drunk at a party... I was trying to say I wasn't but I was tired.. my eyes couldn't stay open and she kept poking my chest.  Then Jinyoung yelled at her suddenly, his voice was so loud and annoying." 

I snorted, "ill be sure to tell Hyung that."  I smiled, brushing his hair around and kissing his forehead.

"I felt myself fall but then you were there and that's all I remember."  Mark said confused.

"I walked you back here and put you to bed."  I told him with a giggle.

"I'm supposed to take care of you."  He whined biding his face and I laughed leaning back and cuddling him.

"I don't know it's kind of nice getting to take care of you for a change."  I smiled kissing his cheek before laughing loudly as he kissed my neck.

"Don't it tickles."  I whined nuzzling against him and he laughed rubbing my back.

"This is nice, I missed cuddling you."  Mark whispered and I smiled.

"I almost miss cuddling you even when we're cuddling."  I laughed and he made a pfff sound.

"You're such a dork baby... but I love it.  I love it so much."  He cooed and I sat up.

"Good because you're stuck with this dork." 

-

Walking down the halls I heard some snickers and whispers as I made it toward class.  Once I got to the classroom it only got louder, the professor wasn't there but most the class was and they all seemed focused on me.  That was all in my head, I was being paranoid.  Walking to my seat I sat down and looked at the paper on my desk as the professor walked in.

My heartbeat was in my ears as I saw a picture of myself on a paper, with a blue pacifier on my mouth, typed in big font under it was "Adult Baby"

My stomach churned and I thought I'd be sick as the entire class laughed before being quieted by the teacher.  Slowly harshly I took the paper and stuffed it in my backpack, staring ahead blankly as my eyes burned all class.

I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of seeing me leave early.  I wouldn't give that to them.

I knew it was only a matter of time since I got Ha-Joo suspended and put on therapy for anger that he'd release the photo.

As soon as the teacher said "that is all for" I was standing and speed walking out the door while she stared at me with shock at me rude behavior.

On every locker, every window, wall, fence, door that stupid flyer was posted.  Throwing my backpack outside a bathroom I ripped down as many as I could before ducking inside the bathroom and crying.

It hurt.  I couldn't put into words why it hurt, but it did.  The stabbing chest pain was there and it wasn't going to leave this time.