Pixels backstory

Welp lets just get right into it

Here

So when Pixel was a young boi he was very very clingy too his parents and this certain stuffed animal. The stuffed animal was of a giraffe.. he loved this giraffe, after all his parents made it especially for him when he was a baby. As he grew up technology became more and more advanced, Pixel got more and more attached to his phone and computer exc. Pixel was really excited one day because the new Tesla model had auto driving in it and this means he and his mom could go on trips more often.. So he begged his mom to pick him up after school in the new car, of course his mom couldn't say no. So later that day his mom picked him up in the new car UwU. Pixel was so excited he was jumping up and down in his seat, then he saw another Tesla like the one his mom had and he pointed at it and said "Look mom!!". And then the car started speeding up really fast getting faster and faster with each second.. Pixel was getting really scared while his mom was trying to figure out what was going on and then...
B A M.. Giant car crash.. Pixel woke up in the hospital with half of his body being bionic. A nurse walked over seeing him awake and said "Oh your awake.. Your mom is in a unstable condition and is in a coma" she says as she points to his mom "We don't know if she'll make it" the nurse says in a low voice.. Pixel immediately starts crying and tries to run to his mom.. but he can't move half of his body. The nurse sees him struggling and says "You got badly injured on half of your body so we had to replace your right side of your body with bionic parts" Pixel still struggling while he nurse is typing something on the computer.. suddenly pixel can move the bionic part of his body.. And rushes over to his mom.. Days maybe even weeks passed and still nothing from his mom. Pixel had lost all hope and he asked the nurse if his mom will recover and the nurse said "I don't think she will.. but we recovered this from the crash site" she says as she hands him the giraffe he had in the car.. Pixel starts crying and screaming "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry.. it's all my fault mom" With all of his guilt to find a hand written note by his mother saying "If you found this you probably outgrew your stuffed animal and ripped it open.. or maybe something bad happened to it.. Whatever the case I'm probably not with you right now because your not tell me that giraffe broke.. Whatever the case why you ripped it or giraffe got damaged I'm always here if you need me.. I love you a lot. ~Mommy" Since then pixel has hated any electronics of any kind... Pixel is now 18 and buys his own home where he stays most of his days hiding from the world..

Done

And yes I know this is bad *cri*

It's my first backstory I've made in a long time okay

Reeee

Anyways

Cya kiddos ^^