Am i here ?

The light hits the darkness and brings in color , why can't they see me like that? Sometimes I feel invisible , sometimes I feel like I'm just sitting on top of the universe looking down at people . When I hear my name "Carly" it is always for Carly Sancha's . She was the complete opposite of me , She's popular , she is called pretty , I am called sag , she uses perfume , i use nothing but a napkin . She lets you watch her , but not speak to her . I sometimes get reminded I do not fit in , whatever that means , I'm lost . Everyday people use the words " OMG" or " LOL " all there hipster notes that are used for messaging , sept used at school , or at least at high school . " Hope ? , Hope ? , Wake up ! Now ! " , " Ahh!! " " What in the world are you doing in bed ? You we're suppose to be up at 4:00 sharp ! Now I have no breakfast or anything to eat! " My mother always demanded i wake up before she did , I learned at 8 years old how to control a oven . Sometimes I felt Cinderella , but only the step sister part , except my life was completely different , the only thing the same was the chores and demands . " Don't just sit there ! go make me some bread and tea ! " I am still lucky I have a home , food , and guardians . " Mom may I leave to school ? " " No! what makes you think you can go ! " "I,I , " my mother is sitting on a velvet colored chair with a cup of Orange Tea in her hands . " What ? are you gonna just stare at me or something ? make me another cup of tea ! " " Then I may go ?" "I suppose so , your worthless anyway " .