World 2.3

As I get to the market I'm fascinated by the people. You can clearly see who's the alpha, beta and  omega.

I went to my stall, and put my vegetables to sale.

My looks is not your typical omega that has beauty that can fall down a country, I just look average.

But this would favor me, heh I don't need to put an effort to look like a beta cause I look like one. Every being of mine shouting beta.

I started my business with enthusiasm while looking if the protagonist is lurking around.

Theirs an alpha who is riding a horse he looks good in my perception. I look at him up and down to see if he is the male lead, well I think his not the type to be a male lead.

He should be the type of villain. Hehehe.

At the Warrior Camp

A good looking gentleman who is standing straight while holding a sword, the sword is color black with a glimpse of red in it's blade, it is tin but you can also see how sharp it is.

The younger man is one of the best warrior in there camp, he is young yet he has so much experience when it comes to battlefield.

He is cold as an ice but pure inside, though looking strong and mighty there's a hidden sadness and pain behind his faked.

Many young omega and beta fantasize him, and many young alpha wants to be as strong and power like him.

He doesn't care for the fame he gets, his only mission is to revenge his father death, and that's the only reason why his leaving.

After his revenge he don't know what would he do but he will think of it if that time comes.

He started to sway his sword while his body started to move, his hand was so fast that only the after image of his sword that you will see.

Everyday his practicing for the right time, he will make them pay until their last breath.

After his practice he went to the palace for a mission that will change his destiny.

Back to our host Shao Tien

The day end and his vegetables are sold out his to tired and disappointed that the ML didn't show up.

Sighs~ I'm just gonna go back tomorrow, I will not sale veggies tomorrow but I will look for the ML, I hope I could find him tomorrow.

When I'm walking to the direction of my village I feel something really ominous. The fuck is this feeling.

I remember something that the system had said.

Oh my God this is the day where the original owner of this body will be kidnapped and gang rape!!!

My whole being started to tremble and I started to sweat. I walk fast anxiously while looking around.

The fuck this is a fucking big and serious problem, how should I scape this?!!!!!   (π∆π)

______________________________________

Hope you enjoy this chapter ❣️