[2] MIDORIYA

MIDORIYA, ERRANDS

MIDORIYA, ERRANDS

the first person who gave attention to midoriya when everyone found out he was quirkless was not his childhood best friend but you━━pretty, pretty [surname] [name] who smiles with their pearly whites stretched out like bubblegum strokes between gn...

the first person who gave attention to midoriya when everyone found out he was quirkless was not his childhood best friend but you━━pretty, pretty [surname] [name] who smiles with their pearly whites stretched out like bubblegum strokes between gnashing teeth, whose eyes gleam with an almost mischievous look and an ounce of understanding and sympathy. midoriya thinks there is no one he likes more than you when you faced him in the quaint room of his elementary school and asked him, "are you really quirkless?"

his face turns a thousand and one shades of red, sheepishly looking down for a moment because someone really pretty is talking to him, little quirkless boy who gets pitying looks as the news spreads in their neighborhood.

when he doesn't answer, you continue stare at him, wide eyes and neutral face. "well, are you?" you ask again.

"i━━i am but," he pauses, gaze flickering from one side to another and for a moment, he catches kacchan's frown, a glare directed to oh kami the one who's noticing him you. "i'm still going to be a hero ... like━━like━━"

"like all might?"

someone's actually taking him seriously! "yeah! like all might!"

the next time midoriya sees you is when you approach him in the middle of lunch time, smiling again, prettily as usual oh my god someone as pretty as [name] is actually taking their time to approach him even if he's that little quirkless kid━━you tilt your head to the side, batting your eyelashes, "midoriya, umm, izuku, i can call you that, right?"

"of━━of course, [name]!" oh no, he stuttered! "you can call me anything you want!"

your lips quirk higher to form an even bigger smile and you're still so pretty and midoriya has no idea how to act around pretty people like you. "really, izuku?"