19

"L-Let m-me out!!" Donghyucks lips trembled.

"Have some shame you filthy bitch! I sent you to cover for me not steal my man." Sookie tied the poor boys arms behind his back. His waist injury making it easier since he couldnt move.

"M-Mark l-loves m-me! N-Not y-you! W-Who e-even a-are y-you!?" Donghyuck whimpered not remembering who this girl was even a bit.

"Stop pretending. I'll throttle you to death for the anger I have for you inside me." Sookie hissed as she slapped duct tape on the soft plump lips that had been moist for the wedding.

Donghyuck could only cry as he watched his twin sister dress up like him, she had cut her hair short just like how he had his and the bouncy gown that he had wore had been made again by her, so she could fake him. Her baby bump hidden in perfection under the fabric. It hurt to see himself walk out the door, while the actual bride was locked up in the attic. Tear after tear fell down those rosey chubby cheeks, Donghyucks heart broke loudly it was killing him. The pain a numb feeling of a distant agony.

On the other side Mark dressed up with the soft smile dancing on his lips from morning. He was beyond happy to finally make his heart legally his. He wore a tiny sunflower on his chest and sighed in deep content. Then he walked to their room but found broken vases and messy bed covers. Sookie. One thing that Sookie had missed out was how the bride was supposed to walk down the isle. For Donghyuck was not supposed to walk just yet. And Mark was not a dumb idiot either, he ran up to the attic where his so called ex would lock the things she hated. Five years sure made him learn about her quite too well for her liking. Donghyuck lay figetting in pain on the floor at the far corner. Those big eyes shivering in painful joy when it saw its master at the door way.

"I swear I'll murder that bitch." Mark grumbled crouching next to his soon to be wife as he carefully removed the tape placing soft kisses on the bruised lips to lessen the sting.

"Y-You f-found me!!" Donghyuck threw his arms around Marks neck the moment he was untied.

"I will always find the part of my soul. Stop crying pumpkin butt, It's time to say I' Do." Mark carried his bride like the bride Donghyuck was.

"T-That g-girl?" Donghyuck whispered.

"Why do we have a Na Jaemin?" Mark softly chuckled as he walked them out, into the car and to the venue that Jungwoo had prepared.

Everyone screamed, Jaemin played the piano, Jungwoo, Taeil, Doyoung and Renjun sang the wedding song as Mark carried Donghyuck down the isle. Marks parents sat at the front while the crowd cheered in awe at the fairytale couple. Everyone smiled with tears in their eyes, when the  two boys shyly gave their vows, their I' Do's, the exchanging of wedding rings, especially their sweet soft kiss. Mark had Donghyuck curled up in his arms for hours, it hurt but he was too in love with the happy baby in his arms. Taeil had done what a father should do to protect his child. They had drugged Sookie and locked her up in a room for precautions.

"P-Put me d-down M-Markie." The new bride blushed and pouted.

"He's gonna rip your pretty ass tonight." Jeno and Jaemin said at the same time making Renjun facepalm himself in embaressment.

"You horny ass brats! Leave them be." Doyoung swatted their heads.

"I know you'd treat him like a Queen but still he's a baby and please love him with all you have Mark." Taeil ruffled Donghyuck red hair as he kissed the shiny forehead.

"Dont worry Dad I'll shower him with endless love until my last breath." Mark bowed slightly.

"Thank you Son." Taeil patted his son in law and left.

"You look gorgeous, but does it hurt?" Mark smiled at his baby husband.

"Y-Yes....Thank you Mr handsome." Donghyuck giggled.

That night the newly weds were sent to a beach resort, Lucas's wedding gift, it was their wedding night, sweet smelling candles shimmering around them as Donghyuck sat on Marks lap, with the olders shirt on him leaving Mark shirtless. Mark kissed Donghyucks eyelids, his button nose then the soft plump lips that were slightly bruised.

"You know, When I was a child I loved the sun the most, I would search for it in people and their personalities, When I met Sookie she felt so dark but I was older and though perhaps this was destiny and put aside my childish desires. But when you came in I knew I found the most brightest star, my sun. I fell in love all over again, I wondered why Sookie seemed so vibrant. Now I know it was Donghyuck that I was looking for. I love you Baby." Mark kissed the flawless neck as he started playing the guitar with Donghyuck in his arms.

Beautiful In White Lyrics
Track "Westlife"
on Bandsintown
Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous
I couldn't speak
In that very moment I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece

So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I say to the world
You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word

So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

Oh, oh
You look so beautiful in white
Na na na na na
So beautiful in white
Tonight

And if our daughter's what our future holds
I hope she has your eyes
Finds love like you and I did, yeah.
When she falls in love we let her go
I'll walk her down the aisle
She'll look so beautiful in white...

You look so beautiful in white

So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

You look so beautiful in white tonight.