‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・  

・゜゜・・゜゜・.

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・
𝔸/ℕ:
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖!

        ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ Jin pov ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

My sweet baby boy had just fallen asleep in my arms and I'm quite shocked that I've managed to not coo so damn loudly he looks so perfect asleep, just being.

I was honestly a bit tired too, so I gently stood up and walked to mine and namjoon's room, with the baby and carefully set him down on my bed. Pillows on each side of him so he didn't fall off and then settled down next to him.

I put my hand around kook and shifted closer to him, he opened his mouth slightly whilst sleeping and I was so close to melting I had to look away for a second. How did I get so lucky I kept thinking to myself until I eventually fell asleep.

I woke to an ear-piercing cry coming from next to me. I looked up to see kook being held by namjoon who was gently bouncing him.

Kookie looked completely distressed, red eyes and nose, tear tracks on his face and messed up hair.

This completely rid me of all tiredness, I quickly got up and walked slowly over to the baby and stroked his soft brown hair.

"shush shush what's wrong hm?" I asked taking the pacifier out of his mouth.

"for fvck sake put me down now!"

"tell me what's wrong kook" I used a much stricter tone this time and I heard him slightly whimper.

"come on now don't be scared, just tell us what's wrong yeh?" my brows completely furrowed in confusion as the boy just started wailing again. I took him from namjoon who looked completely shocked.

"hey hey shush baby" I started bouncing him gently and he eventually calmed down and just looked down and pointed to the diaper.

it all clicked, god I'm stupid I thought as I walked into the nursery to change kook. once changed I put a new baby grow on him with a little bunny on it.

I put the baby on my hip and walked downstairs to try and find my husband.

"Is he okay?" came namjoon's worried voice as I entered the living room.

"he just needed a nappy change but we're all good, aren't we now?" there was a moment of silence before the ear-piercing crying continued.

"m-my birthday," the boy said pointing to the calendar hanging on the wall.

"it's your birthday!?" kook just started crying again.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to shout, I'm so sorry prince. How about we make you a cake huh?" the crying was a lot quieter now. I walked into the kitchen namjoon close behind.