Who is my parent

Authors notes

Hello welcom back readers. I am not a good writer but i have manage to compose such a story for the sake of people enjoying it ....

~~WELCOME back to this world ~~~Alexis

We appeared back at Cananda. They were looking at me ... i can't hide it much longer now... I told myself. The first thing we saw was... The gods and goddesses waiting for us... I saw him, Poseidon . He took a glance at me and gave a disgusted looked ... The weird thing was Nyx was there. She was a differrent type of goddess. She was Night . She was there on the start of the world. 

The rest of the team was greated by their parents except me... I stayed my distance .  "Alex , go on.." Aiden tried to get me to see Poseidon . I laugh and say," Not going happen ... He would rather cast me away then even claim me as his daughter now." My words stunned the rest of my team  as i turn and walked away. A small hand tounch me and i turn around . Selena, mothers of vampires.

I handed the ingrediant to Aiden who walked towards me.I then went away to be alone... Aiden looked at the rest of the team and they shrug. Selena said to the gods," she is under me ... it not going to be your problem anymore."  Nyx looked at the gods and goddesses," She is also under me .. as a child of the Night ." Aiden looked even more confuse. " Child of the Night ... What is that?"

James took a deep breath and say," I should have known... Alex is ..  v-vampire." Aiden's eyes open wide." Alex is a vampire?! " Aiden looked at Zeus and he nodded. "OMG.. Alex!" Aiden was about to start going after her but Thanatos stop him. " She is not for you to care.." Even though i was running further but i could hear Aiden's Raging voice." Alex Is my girlfriend. i made a pormise to protect her but i-i fail ... I own it to her."

I heard enough ... i wanted to drown myself in my music. I took my guitar and play it .

"Da-Da-Da-Dun-Da-Da

Da-Da-Da-Dun-Da-Da

Da-Da-Da-Dun-Da-Da-Da-Da

Da-Da-Da-Dun-Da-Da

Da-Da-Da-Dun-Da-Da

Da-Da-Da-Dun-Da-Da-Da-Da

Grew up in a small town

And when the rain would fall down

I'd just stare out my window

Dreaming of what could be

And if I'd end up happy

I would pray (I would pray)

Trying hard to reach out

But when I tried to speak out

Felt like no one could hear me

Wanted to belong here

But something felt so wrong here

So I prayed (I would pray), I could breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly

I'll do what it takes, 'till I touch the sky I'll

Make a wish, take a chance

Make a change, and breakaway

Out of the darkness and into the sun

But I won't forget all the ones that I love I'll

Take a risk, take a chance

Make a change, and breakaway

Da-Da-Da-Dun-Da-Da

Da-Da-Da-Dun-Da-Da

Da-Da-Da-Dun-Da-Da-Da-Da

Wanna feel the warm breeze

Sleep under a palm tree

Feel the rush of the ocean

Get on board a fast train

Travel on a jetplane, far away

(I would pray) And breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly (Learn how to fly)

I'll do what it takes 'till I touch the sky I'll

Make a wish, take a chance

Make a change, and breakaway

Out of the darkness and into the sun (Into the sun)

But I won't forget all the ones that I love I gotta

Take a risk, take a chance

Make a change, and breakaway

Buildings with a hundred floors

Swinging round revolving doors

Maybe I don't know where they'll take me but

Gotta keep moving on, moving on

Fly away, breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly (Learn how to fly)

Though it's not easy to tell you goodbye, gotta (Tell you goodbye)

Take a risk, take a chance

Make a change, and breakaway

Out of the darkness and into the sun (Into the sun)

But I won't forget the place I come from I gotta

Take a risk, take a chance

Make a change, and breakaway, breakaway, breakaway"

I shut my eyes as i sang... I hadn't notice the goddesses had came to look for me as i had already drown myself in my music and have no intension to come out of it. I Sang the song as the lyrics came to my mind like i am weaving a song.

The crowd grew bigger but i just want to keep drowning myself in this song... Music has been my friend... I haven accomplish this mission but i already lost. I am  vampire , a child of the night and i gave up hope...." Alex is time to finish this mission" Hestia came and ask me to get up ... i got up....

A/N

I hope your okay after this. I am just finish crying... I finish the The maze runner series and i am crying,...