Chapter 1: The Summer Before 8th Year

Harry Potter, Golden Boy, Boy Who Lived, Saviour, Gryffindor Hero, Freak, Potter, Boy, Loser, Murderer, and many others. These were names Harry knew by heart, the person or people that would call him that, and about how many times they did so.

It was after the war, yes, but people still judged him by his name. So those 4 months, Harry isolated himself from everyone. Well besides one person.

So the war ended on May 2nd. He had 4 months to do what he wanted, he would've helped rebuild Hogwarts, but it looked like they didn't need him, so he decided to start fresh. He went to number 12 Grimmauld Place. He realized that even though that place brought memories, it was the only thing he had to remind himself of them.

He went to Gringotts one day, he took an inheritance test. Guess what he found. He killed his own father. Wow. What a twist. He wasn't the son of James Potter and Lily Evans. Nope, he was the son of Bellatrix LeStrange and Tom Riddle. That's right, he was not a Gryffin Freak from a light family, he was the Riddle heir. The son of the one and only Voldemort. He also had a freaking creature inheritance.

After that "jeesus freak, what the fuck" situation, Harry, or should I say Hadrian decided to contact Snape. This was his decision, well because the man owed him one. Though Hadrian decided to contact him later in the summer so he doesn't annoy Snape with his plans, if he had any. Hadrian took his money, and went to buy clothes, whoah.

He replaced every single piece of clothing he had. He wanted to go back to his last year as his true self, a Slytherin and Hadrian Kovus Riddle. All his clothes were now either, black, emerald green, navy blue, or dark gray. Mostly black though.

He got a piercing on his right ear, and a tattoo on his inner left forearm that said Always in script. The tattoo was a thin black line, yes, but if you stare at it long enough, it would move around like a snake.

He went to the bookstore, not that he needed to, considering all the books he has in the Black library, and his vaults, filled with one of a kind books, from his father, the Potters, and the Blacks. Not to mention that he's the heir to all four houses of Hogwarts. But whatever, Hadrian can do what Hadrian wants, he's a free man now.

He spent the rest of May, learning and practicing Legilimency and Occlumency. He found it quite easy now that he didn't have someone (cough cough) pressuring him to learn it.

After that, he focused on potions. He now enjoyed this very much, he understands why Malfoy and Snape loves this subject so. After that, he practiced his inherited powers.

This brings us to August 1st, the day after his birthday, it was time to contact Snape. So he wrote him a letter. Now, Hadrian didn't know where Snape lived, he got a new owl that the professor obviously didn't know, and he didn't want to sign the letter with Hadrian Riddle, he wanted to know if the professor would meet him even if he didn't know who he was. He could sign the letter as Harry Potter, but would Snape believe that Harry Potter wants to seek him out? Knowing Snape, which is a sad fact about himself, the answer would be no, even if he said yes, he didn't look much like Potter anymore.

He was now 6 feet tall, his hair shorter and darker than his already dark hair, still unruly but much neater, much like Tom's. His green eyes, still vibrant, because of the blood adoption, with a ring of crimson red on the outside. He no longer needed glasses, and had very pale skin, though nowhere near as pale as Malfoy's.

Hadrian sighed, what to do what to do. After stalling for 30 minutes, he wrote to Snape asking to meet at Leaky Cauldrons, the next Friday so Snape had time to think...it was Friday that moment. Time to sign the freaking letter, he signed it 'A student of yours' and on the bottom, he wrote, 'please, please, please, meet with me, I really need to see you'

He called to his black owl of which he named Shadow, because her feathers were a midnight black. He told her to bring the letter to Severus Snape. Then he went to make coffee and waited for the next Friday to come.