This is the one...

Alice woke up in FPS arms warm and happy. She was so excited for today because she would get to go dress shopping for a wedding gown.

Alice got up and made sure Fp was still asleep. She went to there bathroom and when she got there she brushed her teeth, just as she was finishing she felt two strong arms wrap around her waist and then kiss her neck.

"Morning baby." Fp says
"Morning sweetie"Alice says
She turns around and gives him a sweet kiss on the lips.
She goes to get dressed but Fp grabs her hand.

"No don't go stay here!"
"I can't I have to get ready to go shopping and so do you."
"Uhh why?!?"
"Because we are getting married and I will not let you wear your serpent jacket."
Fp smiles
"Ok fine I'll go as long as we can go out for dinner tonight, just me and you I haven't see you in a while you have been busy."
"Ok yeah I'd like that. Just you and me."

3 hours later
Alice just pulled up at the bridal shop and sees Hermione in her car coming over to her.

"Alice yay your hear I was for sure Fp was going to convince you too stay home!"
"No I'm excited for today to get my dress if it were like a planning thing maybe I would let him convince me."Alice says
"Hey, I'm fun when it comes to planning things."
"Sure." Alice says
They walk in and are greeted with dresses and dresses the first one Alice tries on is tight at top and gets bigger as it goes down like a princess dress. She tries on multiple dresses but decides on the first one.
(Picture at the top)