Allah's Perfect Timing.

The cool breeze made my hijab flutter with it, I pulled it away from my face and began correcting my hijab, it was such a lovely evening, the atmosphere was just perfect for the picnic and here I was utilizing the opportunity, settled on a picnic blanket in the Champs de Mars, at the base of Eiffel tower, one of the most romantic spots in Paris, the sun was setting, the place which is always most crowded and at times when you don't even get a spot, I was lucky not only did I get a beautiful spot and the place wasn't crowded.

I was in awe of my surroundings, whenever I shared my thoughts of having a romantic evening with my partner here, I was ridiculed by my siblings, what's so fascinating about a tower made of metal they would ask, truthfully even I wondered what was special about it, I was clueless, I had no answer why I liked it, I was just fascinated with this tower, the city of love and maybe that was because I was fascinated with the idea of falling in love, to hide my cluelessness and silly side, I would counter back, what's so fascinating about Taj Mahal? They say it's architecture and being build in the memory of the king's late wife.

"Whatever"

Why was I even thinking about them instead of enjoying the scenery around me, the beautiful weather and the wonderful view of Eiffel tower as the sun was going down, casting it's last golden rays on the land before letting the moon take over, everything was perfect but only one thing was missing and that was my better half. I turned as my name was called out, I smiled at silhouette of the man approaching me.

"Wake up sleepy head, you will be late for college." A knock on the door broke my happy bubble.

"I am awake!" I yelled back at my younger brother.

I was awake since Tahajud prayer, I stared at portrait hung over the wall, a beautiful view of Eiffel tower, I was, no, I still am obsessed with Eiffel tower, it's like a dream destination. After doing dikr I kept staring at it and hence the dream, it wasn't first time, I had been imagining myself at Eiffel tower since long and even my better half and like in the dream, he was still unidentified and unknown as he wasn't a part of my life yet, I was still waiting for him to enter my life.

Don't think it's a college going teenager's dream, I am a fully qualified lecturer of a reputed college, I taught undergraduate students, the plus point of it along with me being allowed to have my abaya and hijab on was it's a women's college, there were few male lecturers too but overall it was a comfortable environment for me.

I got ready for the day and began searching my today's schedule, which notes would I be needing, I smiled moving aside the miniature of Eiffel tower, there was my schedule, noted down on a paper which had a Eiffel tower paperweight, my obsession was a little more than just liking it, I had Eiffel tower keychain, it was a charm of my bracelets, my watch and my bedside lamp.

If I ever save enough money for the trip, I would without any doubt would be heading to Umrah or Hajj with my parents, that was my first dream though then city of love would be my second destination. With the required things in my bag I headed out of room towards the kitchen. I saw my mother looking at some paper with dismay.

"As-Salam-u-Alaikum Ammi." I greeted cheerfully as I neared her, she quickly folded the paper giving me a smile and replying.

"Wa-Alaikum-Assalam. I made your breakfast, complete it and your brother will drop you to college."

"Isn't my scooty back from garage yet?" I asked taking a seat and keeping my bag on next chair. My mother shook her head in negative.

"It's okay, I will take an auto." I replied starting to serve myself, I stopped and looked at my mother.

"You made it right?" She nodded, I relaxed and served myself.

"By the way what's paper about?" I asked as Ammi hid that from my view.