Chapter 5

After the show, I was so happy and my sister was waiting for me to come out but I know soon as I see her I will blush because she whiteness it all same as the audience but I didn't mind nothin can ruin the moment.

I walked out and my sister hugged me tightly,-that was amazing. I smiled-thank you.

She looked at me and raised her eyebrows and I know what she's going to say next something about me and German.-so is that the love at first sight guy hmm, she says playfully and I blush and get nervous,-maybe I say and walk fast from her, she laughs and pulls me back.-wait there I'm walking home to you know and I'll drop the subject.

I smile and we link arms all the way home and laughs and talk like we normally do when we are together, today has been the best day of my life so far, I'm so excited for tomorrow.

--------------------------------

I wake up and see a text on my phone,

hey angie

I can't wait for our date, meet me by the park at 12:)

Love german xxxxxxxx

I smiled and looked at the time, just great it's 11 I only have an hour I think to my self and shoot out of bed and find something really pretty.

It was a cream dress, tight at the top and then looser at the bottom with a pink belt in the middle with a little bow on the side. I curled my hair and put a few clips in it and then my sister walked in, -wow you look so pretty angie, where are you going?

I smiled-on a date with german, but don't tell dad. -aww I won't say a thing, I smile-I got to go now I say walking out the door but she tells me to come back and she moves my hair forward and smiles-do I look okay? I say and she smiles beautiful she says and pulls me into a hug.

When she leaves me go she smiles and tells me to have and I leave excitedly and run out of the house before my father sees me and asks where I'm going.

I'm so excited! I'm walking down the street and I see german sat down up a head so I smile and sneakily walk behind him. I put my hands over his eyes, -guess who?-

He smiles and holds my hands- angie he says and I sit down by him,-I'm so glad you can make it he says and I smile, -so would you want to come for a little walk?

I nod and he takes my hand and we walk, I blush as I see our hands and he looks at me and smiles cheekily and I'm waiting for him to say something.

-so what types of guys do you like? he says and looks at me, I laugh playfully,-hmm and why would you want to know that, he blushes slightly and I laugh-I like ones with brown eyes, caring, sense of humour and a great personality I say and he looks at me and does the same cheeky smile which I melt in.-so my chances are good then I got four out of four? He says and pulls me in to him and we carry on walking and laughing.

He takes me to this cart which sells candy apples, he buys me and him one and we sit down on a bench and eat them, they are delicious! When we both finished we stare at each other and I giggle.-what's the matter? He says smiling.

-you got some popcorn on your cheek i say and he smiles and frantically tried to find it but he couldn't.-let me i say and we both look into each other's eyes as I take the popcorn of and we become closer and closer until our lips are centimetres away and he leans in and closes his eyes.

I look at his lips and they were to tempting and I done the same, our lips met and the kiss lasted for minutes, it's was magical, it was like only me and him in the world, when we broke apart we rested our heads on each others and he puts his hands on my cheeks and I blushed.

He opened his eyes and so did I, -I would love to do that again he says, -then do It I say and he kisses me again with loads of love and passion and my heart was pounding and my stomach was doing laps.