Chapter 9

Thanks for the votes and comments😄!!

Flashback
It was  farewell in the school , the girls have to wear sarees to their worst luck in the cold winter while the boys were safe in there coats.

Naira was very shy , well every girl was on the farewell as they entered the auditorium , the stares and the weird looks . Naira so wanted to go and smack the boy infront of her . She walked up to him.

N- It's rude to stare KARTIK

K- Well no...I am just surprised , it is just too much to absorb

N- Do I look weird or bad

K- Nope you look different

N- Positive or Negative?

K- Positive...you look gorgeous

That one word 'gorgeous' took all the energy to come out from his mouth. It's like when you really want to admire someone , it becomes difficult to put it in words . Kartik's case was no different here.

N(blushing) - Umm.. thanks

Naira went away to join her group of girls.

One of the Kartik's friend asked him

F- Are you two something??

K- Shall I kill you rt now?

F- I was just asking , cuz it looks like it , see think of it.

He went away hurriedly knowing how Kartik's anger can  easily come to an edge.

Kartik's POV
I love her?? Never thought of it before, I don't want to even my exams are approaching and after that she'll be gone in some other college and I in some other one  .
Ends

Naira's POV
I have a crush on him , but seriously I never thought of him loving me because he's always treating me like a friend , well I'm the only girl he's treating like that(blush) the school year is ending so everything with it.
Ends

Flashback Ends

Kartik remembered that day. He was so confused that time. He had tension of exams approaching and being getting into a good college was too much , he didn't get the time to think of 'love' . And by the time he realised it was too late.

Flashback
Exams were over , results were out. All the students were excited for there new life in the college. Everyone was leaving the city , there parents , there friends behind to find a identity for themselves.

Kartik put his bags into the trunk of his car. He hugged his parents. He was waiting for someone.

N- Waiting for someone??

K- You can't read minds?

N- Ofcourse not , I'm not a vampire

K- Poor joke

Naira out of nowhere hugged him , he too hugged her. They both had tears in there eyes.

K- Why are you going to a foreign university

N- You know it was always my dream

K- But you know na , you can't come back like in holidays

N- I know but I want to go , I want to.

K- Ok then , bye take care , don't miss me

N- I don't think , I can do that

Kartik left a crying Naira behind. No sooner did he sat in the , and the car started moving , he started crying like a child.

Well yes , realisation hit him , he loved Naira , but now it would be of no use to tell her because she's going far away and no one knows when she'll be back. He was LATE.

While Naira returned to her house blankly. She loved him but never had the guts to tell him , she never thought it would be so difficult to MOVE ON.
Flashback Ends

I think some of the confusion about there past would have come to an end.

So how's it?? Please vote and comments and don't forget to follow me😅😁.

~Ellen⚡