Chapter 9: I don't want to..

Change of view
"Mmn- S-Shouto wai- mmm~" Shouto presses his lips against mine? k-kissing me? .. I've never kissed anyone.. oh dear, I might seem so inexperienced. I've never done this before

"Shoutoo~ naa~mm" he's not stopping.. it feels.. weird... I can't stop.. moaning.

He's so dominant in every move he does. He controls everything I do. He makes me feel so low, but it doesn't feel bad, it feels so secure and protecting, the feeling of getting me away from harm, not caring of about anything that might be surrounding me.

"Mnnaa~", It's almost. suffocating.. I'm trying to stop it.. I can't breathe... his hands pressing against my waist was so soothing and perfect, our bodies where perfectly fitting when they were tightly squeezed, wanting more... we stood with our legs centimetres apart our knees, any closer, one of us would lose our balance. We took so long, I had forgotten how suffocating it was.. making me start breathing along with him, our breaths mixing together

"Shouto.. ha..haa..", as I soon broke the kiss u took deep breaths, making sure I won't suffocate, "hold o-", he makes my head lean back with such a forceful push. The kiss he gave me wanted to be so deep.. it made me nervous that something is touching my teeth.. what... the thought of something touching my teeth made me feel so conscious of Todoroki that I was too afraid to hurt it. Whatever that was in his mouth, softly trying to push in, made my body feel so weak to the thought of Todoroki's empowerment. I let it inside my mouth... letting loose of whatever that wanted part of me..is that.. his.. his tounge? it's so warm... It's so soft. it's so...buttery yet tastes so.. good... so sweet, so special.. it's something I can't describe... the taste of Shouto, coming along with the cooling smell he gave off made me so unconscious at the moment, I couldn't bother wanting to stop.

"Mmn~" it's embarrassing.. what if he looks at me? What if I open my eyes and I see him staring at me? I took a hard grip on his arm..

It's delicious..

As the slurps of flavour came over me like a gush of wind..

Before we got too carried away, we broke the kiss, loosing the strand of saliva we shared to break.

"Midoriya.. I love you"

I opened my eyes and looked deeply into his. Surprised by the words that came out of his mouth..

Now that I think about it..

How did we end up like this?

...

How can a guy.. so..

famous,

so attractive to girls and guys, come to be with me?

How did he end up with someone so imperfect like me?

Why would someone so perfect end up here.. in a place that doesn't even compare to his smartness... his beauty.. his kindness..

And he chose to be with.. me..

someone that's weak.. that isn't strong.. someone so.. unattractive.... someone that always fails.. someone.. that... can't reach to his standards.. why.. why would he want to be with me?

...

Why would he want to stoop his level so low?

I...

"W-why?" I started crying..

"Huh?" Shouto's face turned pale