𝐨. FOREWORD | BOOK ONE

(n

(n.) Unveiling, uncovering. The Greek notion of truth.

Esmerelda knew everything was going to change the second her super nice foster father suddenly turned into a snake monster and tried to eat her. She just never expected for all of it to lead her to a life full of gods and magic.

───── ❝ 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ❞ ─────

This is a crossover series between Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. I own neither of them, nor do I own any of the pictures and gifs I use. I only own my OC's story line and that's it.

Aletheia covers Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by JK Rowling, The Lightning Thief and The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan.

In Rick Riordan's books it's been canonically stated a few times that demigods are strongly resistant to magic. In the Kane Chronicles Carter was unable to strike Percy with his magic and that his magic would go around Percy's body as if it 'didn't know what to do'. In Last Olympian Silena states that one would need a lot of magic to affect a demigod.

So going off on this, I'm going to guess that mortal magic (magic from a wizard or witch) is going to be pretty ineffective against a demigod unless it's in really huge amounts.

Also, both books have different timelines which really fucks things up for me, so for my story's sake just pretend that everything is happening in a more modern AU lol. Because of this, I'm gonna avoid using any years like 1990 or 2008, stuff like that.

───── ❝ 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 ❞ ─────

( these actors and actresses are aged up, so for now, please imagine them much younger than they appear. You can visualize them as older once we get to the future books )

 You can visualize them as older once we get to the future books )

ESMERELDA
played by MACKENZIE FOY

ESMERELDAplayed by MACKENZIE FOY