THE WHISPERS

hi guys long time no see! since the last time i updated i: finished my school semester and I'm about to start my next and most importantly...got a boyfriend!!! he's so cute. he's actually a skater boy and its like every wattpad story ive ever read LOL!

-

flash forward seven months —•

Everyone found out I was pregnant eventually. It was last month when I was at one of Forrest's baseball games. Yes, he's playing baseball. I thought he should do one last fun thing before he becomes a parent for the rest of his life you know?

He's still very supportive and helps me out so much.

After one of his games he came up to me and started to rub my stomach and one of the girls nearby saw it and then started rumors like "oh she's pregnant no wonder she wears such baggy clothes now," and "her face is getting fat and she eats so much at lunch."

I got used to the rumors that I decided to post one day a picture of my ultrasound on Instagram. Then that's when people started being nice to me up to my face, and shit talking behind my back.

Sarah is loving me being pregnant though, she loves buying the baby clothes and toys. We have plenty of enough now.

I'm almost nine months now, coming to the end of April. I'm really excited, but I'm really nervous. I'm having to go to class online completely for the rest of my high school pretty soon. It's going to be very tough being a mom and full time student.

We told my teachers a few months ago that I was pregnant, I'm really surprised that they didn't out me earlier for my pregnancy. I had to let them know because I would have to miss class for doctors appointments and I have to pee so much.

I had a doctors appointment for my baby girl yesterday. 31 weeks old. We are almost there.

I was currently sitting on the couch doing some of my homework when Forrest came in after practice.

"Hey beautiful," He tells me as he walks into the living room, sitting beside me.

I turn to look up at him, "Hey Fore, how was practice?" I catch a whiff of his sweat and I gag, "you smell terrible."

He laughs, "I know, I'm gonna go shower, and practice was good, I missed you though."

I roll my eyes. I doubt he even thought two words about me when he was playing on that field. He gets so focused when he's out there, which is why his passion is so great for the game, "I'm sure you did."

He leans over and kisses me on the cheek and jokingly said, "I did when I was leaving, Alright I'm gonna go get clean." He then stood up to go shower letting my nose breathe again.

Boys are so smelly.

Gross.

We decided that we would switch houses every week. He would stay with me at my house for a week, and then we would go to his for a week. Just so both of our parents would be able to help equally and we aren't just one siding with my parents or his.

I'm honestly really nervous about this whole thing. Like... what if I can't do it?

What if I'm a terrible mother?

What if he leaves me..?

I don't think he would. Well, I don't think his parents would. It is pretty much his own deal that I got pregnant. He should have had a better pull out game.

Forrest comes back down the stairs and I come out of my bad thoughts. He loves me. He would do anything for our child, as would I.

I smile at him as he sits next to me on the couch. "Hi baby, I missed you," he tells me as he wraps his arms around me.

"You just saw me twenty minutes ago, babe."

He pulls back and smiles, "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to my actual baby." He places his hands against my belly and starts to rub it gently.

I roll my eyes and place my hand on his chin and rub my fingers against his skin softly. He stares into my eyes before pulling me in for a sweet kiss.

He pulls away and I stare into his eyes. I begin to think about what I was thinking about just a few minutes ago before he was in here. About him leaving. I guess he could tell something was off about me so he places his hand over mine and says, "you know I love you, right? I'm not going anywhere, Emma."

I force a smile, "I know, I love you too. It's just you never know what's going to happen when the baby comes."

"I know baby, but we just have to take it day by day until then."

"I know. I love you." Damn hormones.

He pulls me in for a short kiss and says, "I got you a present while I was gone."

My mood immediately boosts slightly, "what is it?"

"I think I left it in my truck I'll be right back," he hops off the couch and grabs a coat before heading out to his car. He comes back a few minutes later with it behind his hands. He sits back down on the couch before bringing it around to my hands, "just because I love you."

I look down and it was a box of chocolate covered strawberries. My fake smile turns real and I pull him in for a kiss, "and this is why you're about to be a dad. You know how to get a girl going."

He laughs and steals one out of the box for himself, "anything for my baby momma."

I giggle and open the packaging so I could take one of the strawberries out. It smelled so heavenly. I brought it up to my lips and took a big bite.

That's when I felt it.

I swallowed harshly and threw the rest in the tray where I had gotten it out of and placed my hand on my stomach, "Forrest oh my god!"

I doesn't turn to look at me as he was focused on watching the tv, "I know right baby, they're heavenly aren't they?"

I groan, "no, Forrest. I think the baby is coming!"

He quickly looks at me and grabs the chocolates off my lap and throws them on the table beside me. "Oh my god!" He screams and helps me stand up off the couch. "Do you have your bag ready? Do we have everything?"

"Forrest calm down. It's in the closet by the front door. Help me get in get car and get to the hospital. And please call my parents, and yours."

How was I more relaxed than he was and I was in the worst pain of my life?